Recent Purchases. . .

CBM

whats the true color listed as? even for frute swag, pretty difficult to pull off. I think I saw hapsical with the tee from the same collection and it looked pretty bad because he either wasn't skinny enough or sized too small. post fitssss

pWEdZl.jpgSKzDkl.jpg

FCFtBl.jpgvfnwCl.jpg

FFVR6l.jpgaVysFl.jpg

+J tweed, +J duffle,

toj oxford, incotex trouser

UC FW/11 cropped skinny trouser

apc button down.

[not shown; epauletshop trouser trouser brooks bros blk tie and whatever else i forgottt]

Edited by mapclub

whats the true color listed as? even for frute swag, pretty difficult to pull off. I think I saw hapsical with the tee from the same collection and it looked pretty bad because he either wasn't skinny enough or sized too small. post fitssss

It's listed as fuscia. I was hesitant about getting it at first, but I'm the mood for colors. I like how it's style with black trousets with a white shirt.

Yeah i saw hapsicals tee version, it looked rather puffy. Prefer as a jacket with the quilting.

The actual fit is a lot more generous. From the side, the volume of it really stands out, pretty cool silhouette though. I'll post fit pic soon.

tumblr_lx3gdabSb01qagfc8o1_r1_500.jpg\

past two weeks of new stuff. mostly today though

agnes b flannel

neighborhood supreme box logo

arcteryx beta sl

nike drifit shorts and shirt

anto shirt - nicest dress shirt ive ever worn ^-^

arcteryx rampart shorts

cdg wallet - gift from little sister

apc reversible bomber thing

arcteryx mantis pack

Edited by michaelttizzle

screenshot20120101at192.png

I did it. I finally bought the shoes after contemplating for months if they were worth the price tag. The mens department sold out months ago in black, but the womens department go up to size 42, which coveniently happens to be my size! Can't wait to get them!