Recent Purchases. . .

CBM

Yeah, I had seen this about 2 months ago at the store and I couldn't really do it then either, but I kind of sucked it up and just bought it. I certainly paid a lot more than what they are asking for it on the website, but I feel like it fits very nicely and feels awesome, APC size 1 fits me so nicely in the shoulders so I always go to it for basic stuff. If I lived in America though I'd probably just've gotten something else that is similar (I've seen Trovata and some others that are the same for much less).

o man i love that jacket. It looks pretty light in the picture, is it and how much did that run you. I definitally want to find it but the only H&M around me is the beverly center. i was there yesterday but didnt see it :\. great jacket

^ yeah, it's really small, I don't think you'd even fit in it if they were to make an XL. I got the M and it really fits more like an XS in anything else, haha. I wear XS or S in most stuff and this is as tight or tighter.

^ yeah, it's really small, I don't think you'd even fit in it if they were to make an XL. I got the M and it really fits more like an XS in anything else, haha. I wear XS or S in most stuff and this is as tight or tighter.

hey how tall are you and how much do you weigh...i want a slim ftting m65 and was about to get this Hare one also in black but im not sure if the M would fit me...looks good btw

I'm 5'9/130, the jacket is 40cm across shoulder to shoulder in the M, and the L is 42cm. The guy on the zozo site is tiny, if he fits into that jacket all slouchy like that.

hmmm im about 5'6 120...so i think a M would be good then, thanks for the info Dismal :)

Got a new copy of my fav. rap album ever, hands down

dsc06443xv8.jpg

Picked these up this past week, getting colder so I am needing more basics and layers.

APC plaid western-style snap shirt and zip-up/button cardigan, and Hare M-65.

APCplaid.jpg

dismalfuture - what size did you get in the APC and what is your height/weight?

any change you could post some measurements of it?

cheers! :D

Some new winter gear from H&M.

afdfs.jpg

and finally got a new bike to replace my old ass Centurion.

xv.jpg

nice pista....wish I still had mine......it got stolen in the city recently :(

dismalfuture - what size did you get in the APC and what is your height/weight?

any change you could post some measurements of it?

cheers! :D

took some measurements real quickly, no problem. Im 5'9/130, always buy APC's size 1 as it fits my shoulders well and have comfortable cuts, slim but not skinny.

measurements:

shoulders: 40cm

outside sleeve length: 65cm

pits: 47cm

length is about 70-something, long but not too long

They have this plaid in a more attractive red color and a greyish color too, and as always they do a couple different men's shirts and some women's stuff in this fabric. Unfortunately they don't have the red in my country. :(