Recent Purchases. . .

CBM

I don't really know if this should go into recent purchases again but... I found a key that looked very simple/old in my father's toolbox. Bought a leather shoelaces and with some shaving, sanding, oxidizing, hammering and other stuff I've been messing around with, I came out with this...just another bored project.

Oh and one other reason it is bend is because I left it in some hydrochloric acid for a while after I had done all the other stuff to it and it started to curl up, so I pulled it out and splashed it with cool water and left it exactly how it looks here.

Picture527.jpg

Picture533.jpg

Picture535.jpg

yeah fuck buying clothes

img2276copiefa7.jpg

got all of this for 55€ in Andorra, a principality in the north of Spain. Prices are ridiculous for alcohol and cigarets (there's like 20 shops in town selling alcohol and cigarets, the others are selling stupid clothes, fragrance or electronic stuff... at discount price). 18yo chivas for 40€, 4.5L of zubroswka for 50€... the only problem is that when you come back to France or Spain you can be stopped at the customs and they check if you didn't bring back too much.

it's also a ski resort... fuckin heaven.

as i don't smoke i hustled the 20 packs of cig that i got for 40€ at 80...

yeah fuck buying clothes

img2276copiefa7.jpg

got all of this for 55€ in Andorra, a principality in the north of Spain. Prices are ridiculous for alcohol and cigarets (there's like 20 shops in town selling alcohol and cigarets, the others are selling stupid clothes, fragrance or electronic stuff... at discount price). 18yo chivas for 40€, 4.5L of zubroswka for 50€... the only problem is that when you come back to France or Spain you can be stopped at the customs and they check if you didn't bring back too much.

it's also a ski resort... fuckin heaven.

as i don't smoke i hustled the 20 packs of cig that i got for 40€ at 80...

lol @ the Marlboro box

Man, cigarette warnings in America are weak. Have you seen the ones with photos of cancerous lungs on them? Hardcore.

lol shit that's the weakest shit you'll in australia

we got like all those rotten feet, mouth fucking almost everything.

but people will still smoke. shit hardly affects anyone.

it's cause we live with shit like box jellyfish and spiders that'll fucking kill you if you look at it.

lol shit that's the weakest shit you'll in australia

we got like all those rotten feet, mouth fucking almost everything.

but people will still smoke. shit hardly affects anyone.

it's cause we live with shit like box jellyfish and spiders that'll fucking kill you if you look at it.

haha no shit, and the tv adverts with them cutting open lungs and shit, and burning bubble wrap with cigs and comparing it to lungs

My pick ups from Hong Kong and Toronto.

Bape and BBC

DSC09428.jpg

Clot Cargos, Deckhand Shirt, T-Shirt

DSC09431.jpg

Stussy HK and Toronto

DSC09430.jpg

Samurai S5000BK, Nudies, Zara Jeans and Work Pants

DSC09429.jpg

Zara Jacket and Izzue Duffle

DSC09432.jpg

Supreme, Puma x Undefeated

DSC09434.jpg

W+H M65, Tiger Fleece, Nike x Fragment Tennis Shoes

DSC09433.jpg

Kiks Tyo, Stussy Hoodie

DSC09435.jpg

Cup noodles for the next month lol

that harrington looks like a baracuta ... not a bad score considering the repros are $250
yea, I was going to buy a brand new baracuta but didnt want to spend the cash really, low on funds.. So I went to the Salvation Army store and picked up that one, needs a bit of tailoring, pretty much just slimming of the arms and i'll be set. I really wanted that baseball jacket BoO had on Gilt but it was sold out within the first 30 seconds...