Recent Purchases. . .

CBM

One used Clear Game Boy Light (Astro Boy Tezuka Osamu World Shop Edition), and one brand new Gold Game Boy Light.

Straight out of Japan. I've decided to have a complete Game Boy collection and its nearing completion.

(technicolor)

IMG_1155-1.jpg

(femelle)

IMG_1151.jpg

Guest barbarian
I like how much it bothered you that I bought relatively simple clothing while it was on sale.

Quite frankly, I'd rather buy plain, unoffensive, good fitting stuff for cheap then spend my money on fucking diamond pattern chukkas, but hey homie, thats your thing. You do yours and I'll do mine.

relax 'buddy'

image1xl.jpg

i don't think u even realize just how decent this purchase was.

i mean for the price that is, minus the stupid military-cartoon tag on the reverse side. while this isn't a porter black beauty nor a helmut lang, the price is mad cheap, and the quality from what i can see is superior to actual military issue helmet bags. just remove the stupid tag.

image1xl.jpg

i don't think u even realize just how decent this purchase was.

i mean for the price that is, minus the stupid military-cartoon tag on the reverse side. while this isn't a porter black beauty nor a helmut lang, the price is mad cheap, and the quality from what i can see is superior to actual military issue helmet bags. just remove the stupid tag.

removing the tag will be the difficult part =\

I like how much it bothered you that I bought relatively simple clothing while it was on sale.

Quite frankly, I'd rather buy plain, unoffensive, good fitting stuff for cheap then spend my money on fucking diamond pattern chukkas, but hey homie, thats your thing. You do yours and I'll do mine.

+1 in full agreement.