Recent Purchases. . .

CBM

Glad to see someone bough them off that guy. Interested in finally seeing how these fit on someone.

yeah those are the best Margiela sneakers in a long long long time, probably the best variation of that design he's played with. i'd go as far to say they trump the DH VOTC originals when it comes to a high-fashion interpretation of that

tryin to stay away from purchasing any more sneakers, but those look very good.

jmatsu and billy dee, dope. I want the black MMM highs but I too am gonna hold out and see if they get discounted. I know those fuckers are comfortable as hell though, I just wore my MMM sneakers sockless tonight!

Guest jmatsu
jmatsu and billy dee, dope. I want the black MMM highs but I too am gonna hold out and see if they get discounted. I know those fuckers are comfortable as hell though, I just wore my MMM sneakers sockless tonight!

mmm will definitely go on sale. possibly as early as maybe mid next month. gonna kop when they go at least 30% off. let me know if you need a pair.

Guest jmatsu
matsu, keep me in mind for a 45/46 in a couple months! I think I'm definitely gonna pick those up.

destructo,

you know i def would, but the place where i get the hook ups never carries a 45 or 46. will look around at other places though...