Recent Purchases. . .

CBM

Guest jmatsu
yawn. your kaws lookin' reject used sneakers look like faggot wear to me. k?

you don't like my free wathc, i dont like your homo kicks. agree to disagree

okay. me and couple other people think your watch is garbage, whilst you think that my sneakers are "kaws lookin' reject used sneakers/look like faggot wear, homo kicks"

would you care to explain why they conjure "homosexual" imagery? can you explain? don't get the "kaws lookin" description either...

you seriously think that they look "gay," yet you seem so proud of your "free" movado?

okay. me and couple other people think your watch is garbage, whilst you think that my sneakers are "kaws lookin' reject used sneakers/look like faggot wear, homo kicks"

would you care to explain why they conjure "homosexual" imagery? can you explain? don't get the "kaws lookin" description either...

you seriously think that they look "gay," yet you seem so proud of your "free" movado?

my guess would be the side lacing in x's though thats a stretch at that. in my humble opinion those shoes look fine, i don't really wear sneakers but those are nice. would cop, grandma watch though, i'd have to pass.

Guest jmatsu
my guess would be the side lacing in x's though thats a stretch at that. in my humble opinion those shoes look fine, i don't really wear sneakers but those are nice. would cop, grandma watch though, i'd have to pass.

oh...."Xs" and kaws. i guess, but this sorta military lacing was conceived long before kaws's debut, maybe even before he was born (i know that the "kaws" description wasn't your's and that you were just trying to elaborate).

funkdoobi's entire description is similar to that of an ignorant/petulant child of hypebeastiality.

Century 21, the one on Long Island. Last pair in red. They had the light blue ones for $149 I think size 46 and white in the regular fit size 48 and maybe 50.

They do fit so perfectly.

the fit on the yoox model is one of the worst i've seen so far, though.:D

probably wouldn't have bought this stupid tee shirt if i didn't laugh 10 minutes while browsing ebay. whatever. shit is so steezy.

92c1_1.JPG

What season is the red/black LM shirt?

Current season, the one that's up on their online store right now. Also I'm letting go of the Destroy Sid/Nancy shirt in white size 44, used. PM anyone who wants it.

Century 21, the one on Long Island. Last pair in red. They had the light blue ones for $149 I think size 46 and white in the regular fit size 48 and maybe 50.

They do fit so perfectly.

The one in hicksville? They got new stuffs? I went a month ago or so it and the selection was looking pretty dismal