Recent Purchases. . .

CBM

I found a pretty balla status apt that I really like and it's not too badly priced, but it will probably be gone by the first week of April :( Walking/cheap taxi distance from pretty much everything, with a good view.

More recent purchase news along the same theme: I got 2000dB's old Jil trousers in the mail today, via Vs Toto.... :D

i actually wanted to buy your pair too, but unfortunately was not my size.

oh yeah? what size are those? I have an approximate idea of your size and thought mine were in your neighborhood... they're about 1 size too big for me

oh yeah? what size are those? I have an approximate idea of your size and thought mine were in your neighborhood... they're about 1 size too big for me

i am a 41-42, but the sole of gfs's is that vulcanized one that givenchy uses and old attachment. i have to do a 41 in it. your shit was a 42, no?

Guest umhaha84
i coulda said the same of your most recent purchase, but it's a totally different aesthetic. i'll just stick to hating on your stupidity.

LOL were you abused at any point of your life??

You get MADDdddddd defensive kinda funny LOL

LOL were you abused at any point of your life??

You get MADDdddddd defensive kinda funny LOL

how was my last comment anything but legitimate? you're an idiot 2.

there you got defensive again

lol

neg rep is a nice touch also

there is a difference between setting someone's stupidity str8 an being defensive. feign laughter, cause you know you lose.

i am a 41-42, but the sole of gfs's is that vulcanized one that givenchy uses and old attachment. i have to do a 41 in it. your shit was a 42, no?

Yeah the ones I have are a 42. Your all-black ones kind of took me by surprise because I haven't seen that colorway before, but they look nice. The side lacing in black doesn't contrast as well like the black/white ones and kind of misses the concept, but I do like the way they look.

The GF's suit your taste well, I think. They're like a lot of the other sneakers you have but they're a lot nicer than most, IMO. The gummy sole is nicer than the ones on CP's, etc, IMO, and the materials are far more luxurious than shit like CP's.