Recent Purchases. . .

CBM

fuck that, for me thats such a bland boring watch im sure it is of an avarage high standard but for me IWC nearly all are understated and nice it would have to be or a Jager LeCoultre reverse watch

revoked thats by far the nicest rolex i have ever seen

lol. gee, one pic of a sub and it lengthened recent purchases by 3 pages of worthless shite.

damn man, i love my new watch; whatever, whether the rolex is classic or not, whether its a poor man's dream watch or not, whatever man, buy what you like. No one here knows who you are and what you're really like.

the shite you're wearing doesn't equate to your status symbols or your wealth, those people who think so are fucking idiots who probably don't have money of their own anyway.

its just a nice watch! now if you're gonna talk about how shitty the sub looks aesthetically, then carry on....

It's a classic diver's watch (so not dressy). I like it but cretins in the 80s killed part of the appeal, just like Armani it became the luxury watch brand everyone knows about. Still a good buy and if it wasn't so big on my small wrist I'd have one by now.

if you want to make a little money, send your girlfriend over here. she could be my new maid.

yo fade, how about go get a job and stop leaching off of mommy and daddy for a change? fuck you and your chump ass attitude, talking to people like you actually made something of yourself. go have another melt down or something, bitch ass.