Recent Purchases. . .

CBM

well, first you acknowledge if the thing you are sitting on is elevated (eg. chair/seat) or on the ground (eg. the ground)

bend your knees to the point where your centre of gravity is mainly around your butt region, and relax. don't clench because that's pretty uncomfortable.

nice wallet, i've been thinking about getting either a wild swans or KC's in the future.

as in the smaller ones... i can't lug around a manpurse like that.

gotta give rep to this shit!

Bought @ tokishirazu:

-goodenough x cheesybad reflective button

-nonnative beanie

nonnative is sex. noone here appreciates its awesomeness.

nonnative is some next level steez.

Bought @ tokishirazu:

nonnative is sex. noone here appreciates its awesomeness.

nonnative is some next level steez.

I don't know man, the whole patterned indian motifs sounds like naive cultural theft, what would you say if a french company made those goods? I guess it could be argued that Japanese having only a romantic notion of native culture would make it more about a the idea of nativeness that the Japanese have than anything else but still.

apu ...you really into white sneakers eh?

me too actually...nice..

yea, somehow i realli like white sneakers, i've tried brown, black, etc but stil think wearing white sneakers is the easiest to match with watever jeans/pants u wear

realli liking this pick up as the ones i can find now are the all peforated version which sucks

I don't know man, the whole patterned indian motifs sounds like naive cultural theft, what would you say if a french company made those goods? I guess it could be argued that Japanese having only a romantic notion of native culture would make it more about a the idea of nativeness that the Japanese have than anything else but still.

this seems to be the case with 99% of goods on this board from japan

yea, somehow i realli like white sneakers, i've tried brown, black, etc but stil think wearing white sneakers is the easiest to match with watever jeans/pants u wear

realli liking this pick up as the ones i can find now are the all peforated version which sucks

thingking to grab white low common projects from our spot.

too expensive but, 450, think im goin to hold that thought..

Whoa. You're up on the goth ninja tip these days?

Hahaha I suppose I've run into darkanimal on the streets too often...

These boots are serious.
am i the only one who doesnt like the boots?

Im sure some people can pull them off tho... Im kinda curious of how Sid will

beautiful boots sid. hows the fit on them? true to size?

Thanks everyone. They fit pretty damn snug, but the real issue is they're tough as hell so it feels like I've still got a ways to go to break them in. Fits about true to size... found them in the 9.5 section, but actually was a 8.5--I've still got a bit of toe room in 'em.

2pxhxe

I'm thinking about trying it with tucked in jeans and letting them thangs out in the open. We'll see.

Guest Airjamie

Hows the quality on those varvatos tankers syd? Are they pretty chunky looking in person? Ive been eyeing the black ones for a while know but im not sure its worth the 500ish theyre charging.