Recent Purchases. . .

CBM

Took my little sister out shopping today.

I picked up:

Enjin baby blue Tshirt

AA Grey zip hoodie

2nd hand leather riders jacket

Wool finger gloves from military surplus store

Levis selvedge daisy duke cut-offs (haha, gift for the gf, I saw em and fell in love!)

Heres the whole ensemble:

CopyofDSC00066.jpg

Dont you ever do that again. EVER.

some stuff came in the mail finally:

img10442305348.jpeg

and

ccp grey dress pants

lmaltieri long cotton canvas coat

Who makes that wallet? It is simply amazing! I opted out of a Chrome Hearts Stingray one on ebay just now, need to find something else thats classy, and that wallet just takes the cake!

my first post to this thread, here are some of my purchases over the past few months or so...

202248291_893e254d94.jpg

202248292_6c4ca733f0.jpg

vans x marc jacobs slip-ons

digital gravel x foreign family digger's society tee

king stampede tee

vintage vest

202248293_4c5015a80a.jpg

digital gravel x foreign familiy digger's society koi bandana

vintage silk scarves

vintage berets

vintage grim reaper mesh jersey (can see it better in first pic)

202248295_0f3da6e1f5.jpg

undr crwn layups

to be continued...

ahahaha, but you shouldnt have!

purchases.jpg

as if i needed yet ANOTHER reason to love bangkok. tonight, i stopped by this night market where they had a bunch of random shit you'd see being sold for $$$ at vintage shops across the nation, all brought together, with a majority of tiny sizes, all picked out for you. CHEAP. i found an old military-esque jacket, in what seems to fit like an XS or smaller! a small, navy APC jacket in practically new condition, some shirts, a houndstooth belt, some bags, and what i think looks very much like a pair of vintage linda farrow sunglasses. all for somewhere under FOURTY DOLLARS!

beat THAT, cheapmuthfukr.

Is that APC jacket really navy? Wow, never got to see a navy one, I imagine that would look nice. I knew there were green, black, and I got mine in khaki, it's basically a French military jacket like cheapmuthafukr just got.

You got a steal on that! I had to pay much much more for mine, they were S/S06. I really like the pin and badge add-ons on yours too, nice find. Care to share the location of this night market?

you got lots of ca$h

haha, like i said, these items were accumulated over a month or two (maybe more, don't remember)...and most of them were purchased on sale or i got a good deal. the only thing that was a splurge was the ndg jacket.

but i guess what's going on in the world nowadays makes threads like this very trivial...

wild style, yeah, i live in MN. I had put my eyes on the zip up for awhile since i saw them in here. finally i found them yesterday and they have other color way too. for the jean. they just fit like my apc cure may be just a little different.