Recent Purchases. . .

CBM

^you got some of the best taste in film on this board. taste in film and lit trumps all other opinions. tell the haters to eat a dick.

thats a cop-out/cocksuck. matsu is funny as shit, but fuck a zombie movie.

jmat: i hope you throw down in person. your confrontational style is lulz online. do have as much backbone face to face? im not callin ya out, im just curious. id love to see you drunk as shit. thats when the heat is on. if whitey steps to you, where you at?

thats a cop-out/cocksuck. matsu is funny as shit, but fuck a zombie movie.

jmat: i hope you throw down in person. your confrontational style is lulz online. do have as much backbone face to face? im not callin ya out, im just curious. id love to see you drunk as shit. thats when the heat is on. if whitey steps to you, where you at?

nesk,

this is something i've pondered a great deal. i have come to the conclusion, that yes, i would throw down regardless of the odds. reason being is that i just don't give a fuck. pain is brief...

nesk,

this is something i've pondered a great deal. i have come to the conclusion, that yes, i would throw down regardless of the odds. reason being is that i just don't give a fuck. pain is brief...

feel ya. my mouth used to get me into alot of trouble. then after word got around that i can take a serious asskicking and brush it off, people began to allow me to talk my shit.

definately earned the right by taking lumps, though.

Went to check out the last day of the Barneys Warehouse sale in NYC. Everything was an extra 50% to 65% percent off.

Engineered Garments Blazer Black-$69

Steven Alan White Oxford - $35

CP Company striped shirt -$39

the crowd sucked although there were lots of attractive people. ha