WAYWT shit talking thread

cheep

back on topic:

FUCK YO SCARVES!! YOU DON'T LOOK COOL. YOU LOOK LIKE A PALESTINIAN OR A POLITICAL HIPSTER

gah, shit is so played

Monday, more or less the same shit as usual

080519.jpg

Henrik Vibskov scarf

Thrift jacket

Weekday sweater

Nitty Gritty pin

Warehouse jeans

New Balance sneakers

daring my first waywt

billede012cd0.jpg

i need new shoes :(

Homosexuality has existed across time, and across cultures (that's diachronically and synchronically) - and in relatively stable proportions. That argues pretty strenuously for a biological link.

On the womb-hormone hypothesis, it's been theorized that more homosexuals are born during stressful conditions - apparently there was a larger-than-usual population of homosexuals born in Germany right after WW2.

And Jayrock, on another angle, how does bombing defenseless countries fit into your non-relativistic moral schema?

Homosexuality has existed across time, and across cultures (that's diachronically and synchronically) - and in relatively stable proportions. That argues pretty strenuously for a biological link.

this is the best arguement put forward to justify the innate orientation

it's too bad you have to resort to personal attacks to present your viewpoint when you deem it necessary to attack my [presumed] political affiliation. homosexuals and feminists have long pandered to causes of the left, but they fail to realize that they are being decieved. the notion of multiculturalism states that all cultures are equal, and thusly islamic justifications for murdering of homosexuals and subjugation of women are validated through the liberal mindset. you won't speak out against these atrocities against your fellow man for fear of supporting george bush. this is the same reason no feminist in her right mind would speak out against sexist media bias against hillary clinton's presidential campaign, because they know their place.

for the record, i don't support israel nor palestine. palestinians are well known for their scarves, so please don't try to read any political statements from that observation. also, peace will never happen because peace doesn't make money. war does.

Guest jmatsu

i hated on kunk's first fit, cause it was crap, but you guys can't deny that he's been improving. the thing that most impressed me was how he took the hate and criticism. he took it gracefully. unlike most pussies he took it with some integrity.

while the wwe comment was weak, it disapoints me that kunk has reverted to fantasy-threats and physical-forum violence. while i'm sure he could back it up (nigga looks like he was made for pugilism), it's fuckin wack that he's been saying stupid shit of the sort. not so much in this thread, but you get my drift. "skull-fucking" is kinda tired unless it's REAL.

Homosexuals and feminists have long pandered to causes of the left, but they fail to realize that they are being decieved. the notion of multiculturalism states that all cultures are equal.

No, that's not what multiculturalism means.

of course, by questioning (not condemning) the underlying cause for modern sexual identities I open myself up to questioning of intelligence, a typical tool of irrational tyrannical forms of thought. of course, you can now ignorantly assume that i hate all gay people and i am probably a bigot. this automatically makes me a homophobe/racist/xenophobe/bigot/chauvinist and my opinions or comments are to have no validity to the "enlightened" thinkers. because we all know that open discussion and debate cannot possibly lead to rational conclusions. we must exclude people who have differing opinions, lest we not be able to come to a conclusion that makes everyone feel good. much obliged to TransparentCranium for putting forth a logical analysis to the "born-like-that vs. it's-a-choice" debate, instead of relying of the local methods of moral/scientific debate ("you're a fucking moron"). many of the rest of you may not agree with what i have to say, and i hardly doubt you support my right to say it. therefore, you are the purpotrators of ignorance, sirs, not i.

in summary: fuck you sean. fuck you in your stupid ass. no homo

Jayrock, it's not that we simply disagree with you, it has more to do with the disparaging way you said you thought something had to have gone wrong to make a guy want to have sex with other men. Which is a pretty presumptuous thing to say, especially for someone who I assume has no personal experience being anything but straight.

I've known I'm attracted to dudes since I was in preschool. Sure I could "chose" to ignore that and pursue relationships with women - I've totally connected with some romantically over the years. But really, I mostly feel that physical, sexual pull with men. So, why deny that important bit of my nature?

Sure, open discussion can be productive, but if you can't back up what you say with first person testimony or scientific study, then it's not much of an intelligent debate, is it?

the thing is, by claiming that you are gay through your innate "nature" you completely dismiss the possibility of developing homosexual tendencies through life experiences or social upbringing. as i said before, i don't think one can simply "choose" their sexual orientation, but at the same time i think it's entirely presumptious to assume that the same sexual identity is predetermined through a biological gene. that is a way of seperating "us" from "them" and i don't think that is an effective way to assess sociological interaction. instead, i am raising the question as to whether or not an individual's different experiences can lead them to their own conclusions. i'm not saying that something wrong had to happen per se, but is it entirely out of the question that someone who desires a stronger connection with a male father figure can fill that void in the arms of another man? or to say that one has a horrible experience with the opposite sex, and as a way of developing a protection mechanism for their own well being they reject heterosexuality? by having these events occur, one cannot rationally "choose" their sexual orientation, but instead they arrive at it based on their own life experiences.

it's hard for me to back up what i say with first person testimony, because i'm speaking in a completely hypothetical mindset. on one hand you have people saying, "i didn't choose to be this way, i was born this way!" and on the other you have people saying "you choose to be gay, and you could choose to be straight if you wanted to!" i don't think either of these positions easily answers the questions at hand, and by claiming one or the other to be absolute truth we are selling ourselves short of other possible underlying "causes" (that are not necessarily negative).

It's nice to see you being reasonable, Jayrock.

I think the currently most accepted thought is that we are not innately homosexual, but rather we have varying levels of innate propensities for it. This doesn't apply just to intragender attraction, but our whole sexuality. People aren't innately into blonds (probably), but they are innately into certain anatomical proportions, for example.

Yeah, something along these lines. And, to expand the thought, I'm pretty sure the last study I read on the topic was pretty convinced these propensities are likely determined based on ratios of hormones present in your mother's womb rather than explicit genetic markers.

But Meat Grinder raises a good point. Isn't this thread supposed to be about ugly clothes?

this is a good way to look at it. that being said, i submit to you: throughout much of history those anatomocial proportions have been decided by societal norms and values. today, modern culture is obsessed skinny models. women and girls everywhere diet and exercise to try to fit into desired mold of "attractiveness." whereas, many generations ago the women who were deemed attractive where those who were a bit larger, thus they would be able to reproduce and deal with all the pains of pre-modern childbirth. in the same respect, it was attractive for a woman to have pale white skin because this deems her of a noble class that didn't have to work in the fields under the heat of the sun, while in today's world bleach blondes with orange skin pass as the epitome of attractiveness.

in today's world of moral relativism homosexuality is deemed as normal and entirely acceptable to modern society. this is not a bad thing, as i hold an individual's personal liberty to be of the utmost importance. but can one not question societal norms as a possible reason for homosexual promiscuity? in my opinion, to denounce the possiblity is illogical and counterproductive to understanding the human experience.

this is the best arguement put forward to justify the innate orientation

it's too bad you have to resort to personal attacks to present your viewpoint when you deem it necessary to attack my [presumed] political affiliation. homosexuals and feminists have long pandered to causes of the left, but they fail to realize that they are being decieved. the notion of multiculturalism states that all cultures are equal, and thusly islamic justifications for murdering of homosexuals and subjugation of women are validated through the liberal mindset. you won't speak out against these atrocities against your fellow man for fear of supporting george bush. this is the same reason no feminist in her right mind would speak out against sexist media bias against hillary clinton's presidential campaign, because they know their place.

for the record, i don't support israel nor palestine. palestinians are well known for their scarves, so please don't try to read any political statements from that observation. also, peace will never happen because peace doesn't make money. war does.

Nfh_NzpF5T0

i hated on kunk's first fit, cause it was crap, but you guys can't deny that he's been improving. the thing that most impressed me was how he took the hate and criticism. he took it gracefully. unlike most pussies he took it with some integrity.

while the wwe comment was weak, it disapoints me that kunk has reverted to fantasy-threats and physical-forum violence. while i'm sure he could back it up (nigga looks like he was made for pugilism), it's fuckin wack that he's been saying stupid shit of the sort. not so much in this thread, but you get my drift. "skull-fucking" is kinda tired unless it's REAL.

you know, i think you try too hard to "hate" sometimes

but i think this pretty much got it down

Guest jmatsu

recently...no. if you had been here years ago you'd have probably committed suicide.

understood and i can see your point. already apologized for weakness of posts today, but i am in serious pain and whacked on meds. no more skull-fucking. only vagina fucking. promise.