WAYWT shit talking thread

cheep

brand dyslexia is the new brand harmony, we've moved on since MilSpex's fordist matchy-matchy shit, its all about collage, heterogeneity, superposition and ambivalence!

acknowledging brand history is previous level, anyone with enough money can do it

mixing shit up on purpose is where the +rape is at (7)

5-18-08.jpg

after looking at this again, id like to share some thoughts.

-you dont look mongoloid. they have specific facial features that will tip you off to their mental retardation. you have clothing combos that tip us off to yours.

-RO is laughing all the way to the bank with those shoes. so is whoever sold them to you.

-nice leggings.

-those horizontal stripes? looks like a hoodie my mom would have worn in the 90s.

-nice purse. or is it a handbag... i dont know what the ladies call them these days

You know how in Japan they did a modern hipster reinterpretation of Ronald McDonald for an ad campaign.

This the modernized version of Hamburglar.

Guest jmatsu
It's sort of hard to judge on the internetz, maybe you're right, I just go by the pics and judge from there. Those RO sneakz look victim on pretty much everyone IMHO. Mass could pull them off but he sold them and got some old school Raf sneaker boots instead and they blow RO out of the water, I'm jealous.

did mass find those reebok-looking shield jawns? if so i r jealous 2.

Guest jmatsu
he did, yes. he's been getting way more action with those than the ro joints.

hot damn! white or black? how much? he is one lucky nig.

5-18-08.jpg
Nah, I meant he got money. How he looks is up to yall.

My favorite part about WAYWTs like that is when the poster is wearing $1500 sneakers and lives in what seems to be a pretty shitty ass apartment.

Get your damn priorities straight.

i have this opinion since the first day i saw them, those rick owens sneakers look like shit and so do the dbss ones.they remind me of a retarded trend that existed among low-lifes in spain about 6 years ago where they would wear these fucking ugly platform sneakers with 4 inch heels.

Guest jmatsu
i think you have it the wrong way around

no he is accurate. when you got raped in prison, i didn't accuse you of enjoying it.

unrelated: how does one decide if they are gay when they are 13-15? i mean u haven't experienced enough of life to make a decision that's supposed to last your whole life...

it confuse me

also goth ninja usually suck anyway regardless of hobbit or human

Like previously said it's not really a decision. You can't choose what you're attracted to. I'm that age range and I just find myself more attracted to girls than guys, I still like guys just not nearly as often/much.

Guest jmatsu
even if she is a she, she top or bottom?

makes no difference too me cause "she" likes bitches more than nigs. i don't care as to if she wears the strap-on or takes it...as long as she let's me sit in on the session.

unrelated: how does one decide if they are gay when they are 13-15? i mean u haven't experienced enough of life to make a decision that's supposed to last your whole life...

it confuse me

Now I have an excuse to laugh at you.