WAYWT shit talking thread

cheep

i know there's been some talk concerning this: DSC00161small.jpg

shit would have been sick to me if he had been wearing white sneaks/some kind of dress shoe as opposed to these wallabesque jawns. And it looks much more natural compared to his previous fits.

and i like the hat.

jesusfuckingchrist, i need to stop posting outfits here.

'i'm pretty sure it can walk between your legs without crouching'

as im 170, destructodisk has to be hella tall.

'I wouldn't doubt it.

sucka copped xxxxxxs and shit's still oversized'

shirt - M, tank - S, jeans - 25/32, boots - 40, scarf/bag - one size.

'What kind of hobbit is Stranger, anyway?

Boy? Girl?'

im male.

'15?

Who else had the opportunity to use Daddy's card at that age to doll yourself up like some kind of Rayanne Graff from My So Called Life?'

well, fuck you. i make my own money and pay for my own clothes. obviously i get some money from home, but mostly earn cash from working.

'^

no

and I think he pays for his own clothes jet

I think he pulls off this bohemian androgynous hobo look very well.'

thanks.

all i read here is shit about height/gender/age, i thought this was about outfits? and its really fucked up that i get posted together with outfits like demonitos

Quit whining you bitch.

Not only did you take everything that was said far too seriously, you also had the audacity to presume your fits are "untouchable".

That's the most irritating part about you. You seem to think that you look way better than you do. I don't care how much your clothes cost, or how rare they are. The way you wear them is, in all honesty, an offense to the designers.

Shit, you must feel like a jackass.

cuz from the brands you wear and such, it looks like you're going for that street look, but you just have absolutely no swagger to pull any outfit off. you look like a typical suburban white kid who put on some tshirt to get streetcred and raw denimz..

but in the end, you still look like any other white kid wearing tshirts and jeans from walmart cuz you have no swagger.

sag ur pants to begin with.

yeah, you look like a pretty tall dude so having your jeans pulled up so high kinda throws off the proportioning. sag your jeans more. also, not to be really nit picky, but ur lacing seems kinda off as well. yea basically what betterhalf and chasedizzy said, brands are rather bland and no swagger.

HBlack- When you go shopping next time, ask yourself why you want to buy a particular article of clothing.

Judging by your stussy logo tee, raw denim, and vans, I would assume that you didn't really know why you were buying any of the items you were wearing. Instead, you just copped some shit you just heard was cool. The result: a fit completly devoid of personality and steeze.

adding to BS: Grow the fuck up kid, you already cried and left that other forum last year (Westwood) because people weren't on your dick about everything you wore. You are 15, people are going to make fun of you because they know they are going to get a rise out of you, look what happened to khoiphag, dont be like him.

Guest jmatsu
i know there's been some talk concerning this: DSC00161small.jpg

shit would have been sick to me if he had been wearing white sneaks/some kind of dress shoe as opposed to these wallabesque jawns. And it looks much more natural compared to his previous fits.

and i like the hat.

his fit with the raf tee looks better. of course you like the hat. you b wearing one just like it all the time.

unrelated: how does one decide if they are gay when they are 13-15? i mean u haven't experienced enough of life to make a decision that's supposed to last your whole life...

it confuse me

also goth ninja usually suck anyway regardless of hobbit or human

Guest jmatsu
Your fit says street, but your facial expression says, "Where's my momma's titty? I need some lunch."

i don't think it specifically says street. it could actually say pacsun. you may be accurate about the milk-meal though.

unrelated: how does one decide if they are gay when they are 13-15? i mean u haven't experienced enough of life to make a decision that's supposed to last your whole life...

it confuse me

also goth ninja usually suck anyway regardless of hobbit or human

are you serious? its not a decision somebody makes

HBlack- When you go shopping next time, ask yourself why you want to buy a particular article of clothing.

Judging by your stussy logo tee, raw denim, and vans, I would assume that you didn't really know why you were buying any of the items you were wearing. Instead, you just copped some shit you just heard was cool. The result: a fit completly devoid of personality and steeze.

more than anything i think this would help EVERYONE dress better, i mean, say what you will about diversity but coherence really can carry an outfit from erictheninja to MilSpex

^^ True, true.

Something tells me that all of this was mailorder.

Because of where I live I don't have the opportunity to try-on a lot of shit I buy first. I think that might be the case here as the fits aren't so good. If he did buy it, he need to educate himself in fit. Also, this kid needs learn the ways of trading before he posts fits. He just doesn't look confident. Try stuff out if you are in fact doing mailorder shopping like I do, if it doesn't work then swap it on the supermarket.

His type looks good in smart button downs, and slim fit slacks. Something more forward-traditional but not too conservative. No sneakers for this type, either. Try stealth wealth.

or i mean by saying, 'how do u know', u no? my bad evan about wording, dun get butthurt i dont wanna offend ur kind

I imagine it's the same way a 15 year old knows they're straight, because one gender gives you boners and the other doesn't.

aw, beat me to it

that guy can't wear any of the hype clothing well... might as well be wearing sb dunks and lrg hoodie, more people would recognize the money you put into your outfit.. also look like mongoloid

gonna toot my own horn here cuz its truer now than ever:

Oh, and Im going to give you guys the best advice you will receive all day:

Keep an eye on the WAYWT thread and look for Hedior and misterpretender. Whatever they're wearing, dont buy. Its dead, played out and retardified. If you already own something they're wearing, sell it.

Thank me later.

This is from the Lanvin shoe thread. Back then they both had lanvin hi's. Now they both wear RO hitops.

Neither can pull off either of these shoes. Theyve killed them.