WAYWT shit talking thread

cheep

I like crosses and shit.

And about the two identical fits up there, how the fuck can you say ones better than the other? They're almost the same fucking thing. And don't give me that steeze bullshit that shit doesn't make any fucking sense unless you're talking about calvin oscar. And put together more nicely? OH MY FUCKING GOD HE CHANGED SIMPLE SHOES TO A DIFFERENT COLOR PAIR OF SIMPLE SHOES.

And maybe a brotha just got long arms nah mean?

Also jayrock, it looks like your crotch line would be mid hands, you're not standing straight up. No hate

cheap running trainers with an expensive button-up makes you look like a hypebeastXstyleforum abortion. good luck with the "synergy" next time

you got your jeans hiked up so far that you have to pull them down to piss. not only that, you're wearing old man deck shoes and somehow manage to make a $150 dollar hoodie look like shit

Why are you talking shit? Homeboy is just mad skinny and that's how his jeans fit on him. You have the same fucking outfit with different fucking shoes. Back your shit up before trying to hang with the big dogs dickface.

yet somehow my shit fits better....

at least my crotch line is below my hands, and not up by my wrists

except his fit looks 913218 times better.

it's just put together nicer.

I dont understand how you say put together nicer. The fit is so fucking simple, anybody in the right mind can put on a hoody, jeans, and some together.
im with jay on this one .. other nukka looks like a tool whereas jays got some steez .. plus the shoes set it off nice

my radvice to the other nukaaa would be get some new shoes, sag his shit, and loosen up a little, which is exactly what jay did

maybe if the kid had the sufu pose steez his would look better.

just doesn't do it for me.

Not saying one is better than the other. They both look exactly the same except worm is just a tall lanky mother fucker.
go back to riding your fixed gear you smelly hipster

I'm 6'3" and better than him

Stop derailing the thread. I thought this thread was about outfits and not hobbies. Btw I've been riding bikes before this whole 'fixed gear' shit hit this fucking forum. You have an avatar of someone dancing, are you filipino?
then critique my fit and not my post, asshole
I already fucking did. Scroll up, are you autistic?
huh? whaa? you talking about me? because that's not me. although i am a tall lanky motherfucker
Hahaha! Man I thought that was you the whole time. But that mother fucker is a tall and lanky mother fucker too damn!
that's because you're a fucking moron
it doesn't take a genius to look at my original post and see that I quoted Scott Pilgrim

And about the two identical fits up there, how the fuck can you say ones better than the other? They're almost the same fucking thing. And don't give me that steeze bullshit that shit doesn't make any fucking sense unless you're talking about calvin oscar. And put together more nicely? OH MY FUCKING GOD HE CHANGED SIMPLE SHOES TO A DIFFERENT COLOR PAIR OF SIMPLE SHOES.

And maybe a brotha just got long arms nah mean?

Also jayrock, it looks like your crotch line would be mid hands, you're not standing straight up. No hate

this is better than the maury show!!!

maury-povich-1.jpg

I don't like the dark version of that bson hoodie. The other kid's shoes are gross, and the jeans look stupid hiked up that high. Jayrock wins.

supremevw8.jpg

much respect if this fit enables you to get with emo white girls, but why are you still wearing a sidebag when you are playing that roland? is that what scene-asians do now days?

edit: never mind, omega pointed out that you are wearing a guitar.