WAYWT shit talking thread

cheep

i know, but if i only posted the opinions that mattered there only be like two and shit. THIS DESTRUCTO FAULT HE CALL ME OUT

HOW THE FUCK DID YOU GET FOUR** REP BARS. asking for rep is worse than snitchin. go buy more ugly hypebeast shit

**FIVE?!!!? im disappointed in superfutre

I wasn't asking for shit, it was tongue in cheek, just like my last post you tried miserably to make fun of. Is the concept that someone is not always serious really that hard to comprehend?

And uh not to point out the obvious but last time I checked you were the one buying a HYPED up hoodie that everyone seems to wearing, not me. Who's the hypebeast now? Yeah sit back down, take off the hoodie and blend into the crowd again.

last time I checked you were the one buying a HYPED up hoodie that everyone seems to wearing, not me

I bought that shit before anyone posted it. It also isn't neon or covered with stupid fucking prints so I fail to see how its beasted out

11-17-07-01.jpg

DCS

Supreme

Manik MIJ Greys

Presto

Who's the hypebeast now?

judging by those shoes that are ugly as all fuck and your gay love affair with supreme, you are.

THAT SHIRT AINT COOL, FAMOUS POST IT LIKE MONTHS AGO, OLD NEWS

could have at least returned the favor on some +rep

NEVEER GONE HAPPEN

ARE YOUR ARMS COLD AND YOUR LEGS HOT?????

GET SOME SUNSHINE ON THOSE PASTY LEGS WHITEBOY

p.s. this fit needs more 19cm-mij

Get off my nuts man. jesus.

1. You're probably just as, if not whiter, than me.
  2. they're BDU's, they are suppose to do that
  3. and yes i have a rare form of diabetes, where my upper limbs get extremely cold and my legs get extremely hot
  4. You honestly have nothing better to do, do you?

i luv dat commercial. i aint evn need 2 click on a jawn 2 kno wat dat is hahahahahah

it almost as good as "ive fallen n i cant get up!!! oh no! i'm having a harrt attak!!!"

It's actually one of those idiotic "remix" ones since it came up before the commercial itself when I searched for it on youtube.

L1040248.jpg

Concept purchased within the last six months? Check.

WTaps Vans? Check.

Riding fixed in practicality-be-damned selvedge? Check.

Suburban backdrop? Check.

The only thing missing is a cleverly-positioned Supreme bag and an SLR. People should just post pics of what they're wearing, not what lifestyle they're trying their best to adhere to. No hate.

DSC_2221_001.sized.jpg

he only thing missing is a cleverly-positioned Supreme bag and an SLR. People should just post pics of what they're wearing, not what lifestyle they're trying their best to adhere to. No hate.

Check.