WAYWT shit talking thread

cheep

first waywt.

0000118copyoh9.png

Guys look! Doing some internet detective work I realized I knew dis fool from another forum that's tryin to start a WAYWT thread but all the ppls be like WHACK :eek:

Neway here's a pic from anotha site check it:

youmadsn2.png

Dude looks like he was bout to be a born-again sufuer but got aborted 'bout a quarter of the way.

71cp7xv.jpg

Fucking this guy. from the way his pictures look to the lame music he listens to, bores me to death, I wonder how he happened upon this site in the mix between all the other forums he could stand out more. But I am kind of envious; If I ever decide to post a fit again, I hope it flys under the radar as hard as "Icandunkonyou's"

Guest Methimphibian
71cp7xv.jpg

Fucking this guy. from the way his pictures look to the lame music he listens to, bores me to death, I wonder how he happened upon this site in the mix between all the other forums he could stand out more. But I am kind of envious; If I ever decide to post a fit again, I hope it flys under the radar as hard as "Icandunkonyou's"

everytime i see this dude's pics i think of thriller

thriller.gif

in his stance he just looks well.....dead or something, like some type of frankenstein shit.

Guys look! Doing some internet detective work I realized I knew dis fool from another forum that's tryin to start a WAYWT thread but all the ppls be like WHACK :eek:

Neway here's a pic from anotha site check it:

youmadsn2.png

Dude looks like he was bout to be a born-again sufuer but got aborted 'bout a quarter of the way.

NIGGA YOU HATIN

YOU HATIN NIGGA

Hey guys, this is my first post to this forum, so feel free to rip me apart :) Just turned 18 too so :laugh:

side12cr4.th.jpg

jacket12we0.th.jpg

your wish is my command. hahahahahahahahhahahahahaa

yeah not quite sure what is going on

if he really wanted a good critique he shoulda posted a full sillhouette pic?

otherwise from the pictures there i really dont like the red shirt, the belt, or the jacket.