WAYWT shit talking thread

cheep

I love that all the kiddies that have argued with me on hypebeast (about sufu) end up coming here anyway.

qft

I have no beefs with jack tho, he bought my shit

And there are others, but they aren't really important

I'm on a quest to get the most knowledge I can about clothes, and no forum is going to stand in my way

RIP Big Baby Jesus

11-12-07-00-1.jpg

Not much to say about the outfit, its whatever.. but the way your hand and body is positioned in the 'skate' pic shows youre uncomfortable and cant skate for shit on your brand new board.

your also selling nudies, stussy huaraches that you couldnt pull off, and bape. ha

WAYWT111007.jpg

That whole stack of syndicates will be for sale in about 6 months and those crisp ass dickes will be in the back of a closet

sadarjx0.jpg

sardmw7.jpg

He took those shoes off.. and probably never wears that shirt without a jacket or something on top in fear of being too homo

CIMG0085.jpg

uncondition undercover dior prima base

outfit1107_04.jpg

sufu.jpg

ehhh if i had more time i can go on and on.. u fools know what im talkin bout.

Not much to say about the outfit, its whatever.. but the way your hand and body is positioned in the 'skate' pic shows youre uncomfortable and cant skate for shit on your brand new board.

Yeah, that shit immediately pissed me off.

Not that I give a fuck if you can skate or not. But don't try to act like you can when you obviously can't.

If dude actually made it onto his skate after this nifty little take off, he wouldn't have gone anywhere - because it's pretty clear that while his foot is moving, the rest of him is not.

Just get a track bike and hang up the board.

^^ what the fuck do you want me to say... your whole shit is mediocre..? you dropped way to much cheese on some white dunks? ha

NEXT.

I thought you could come up with something better than that?

So what would make a good fit, and ill take into account its your own opinion, not that it mattered.

something better?? bro.. youre wearing a crewneck with jeans. whoop-eee.

do you want me to comment on you shitty ps skills too? hahaa

what would make a good fit? Jesus.. kid, you dont get it.

Well obviously, this isnt post up ur best fit.

This is what i wore today to paint and go college.

Comment on the ps "skills" i cropped a pic and put it over my face, what more do ya want?

Your right, i dont get that last comment. Explan...

your also selling nudies, stussy huaraches that you couldnt pull off, and bape. ha

Just the decks new and I wanted to big up my local shop. beach zone. if you're ever in town and you actually skateboard, check it out!

Nudies never got wear. I have SExIH and STFs among others that need my attention.

I love bape, go ape shit on me for it.

Stussy unfortunately are too small for my feet, otherwise I'd rock them hard. I love nike running shoes. Xcuntry running 4 lyfe.

Oh no! I don't look comfortable whilst pushing off? Thats just not acceptable because in skating the objective is to look as comfortable as possible right?

matt.jpg

Yeah, that shit immediately pissed me off.

Not that I give a fuck if you can skate or not. But don't try to act like you can when you obviously can't.

If dude actually made it onto his skate after this nifty little take off, he wouldn't have gone anywhere - because it's pretty clear that while his foot is moving, the rest of him is not.

Just get a track bike and hang up the board.

Been skating since I was 12. Not that it matters you can't even tell shit from that photo. You obviously have very limited knowledge of the physics of skateboarding and what would show up on a picture taken with those settings, because it was quite the successful push off :). I was actually out there trying to get a picture of some flatland type stuff but with just my remote and a tripod it's impossible to get a decent shot while skating, too much going on.

And trust me, I didn't go anywhere, it was my patio, not the street or a skatepark. (obviously).

The woods new, so I think It'll stay under my feet for awhile. Sorry :rolleyes:

That whole stack of syndicates will be for sale in about 6 months and those crisp ass dickes will be in the back of a closet

Actually, that stack of syndicates ARE FOR SALE. :rolleyes: CHECK MY SIG.

The ones I wear are inside the closet..................

As for the dickes, I wear them often. I just fold and hang them nicely after every wear.

I don't post on WAYWT everyday like some of you, you know. So how would you know? You follow me around everyday?

its time to prove yourselves...hahaha

yes i follow you around all day y not..

and i need more skate photos jack, that kinda doesnt look like you. and your arms look like you lost it and diddnt ride away.

and i need more skate photos jack, that kinda doesnt look like you. and your arms look like you lost it and diddnt ride away.

Thank you, I'll take that as a quiet retraction of your previous statement.

I'll get someone to photograph me for another waywt picture.

Just to warn you though I'm not BAM MARGERA or TONY HAWK.

PS. buy my huaraches Selegna, I still have the green ones ;)

Been skating since I was 12. Not that it matters you can't even tell shit from that photo. You obviously have very limited knowledge of the physics of skateboarding and what would show up on a picture taken with those settings, because it was quite the successful push off :). I was actually out there trying to get a picture of some flatland type stuff but with just my remote and a tripod it's impossible to get a decent shot while skating, too much going on.

And trust me, I didn't go anywhere, it was my patio, not the street or a skatepark. (obviously).

The woods new, so I think It'll stay under my feet for awhile. Sorry :rolleyes:

C'mon, dude, you wouldn't be defending yourself if you thought you didn't look like a chump in that cute collage.

Chill out. You'll get 'em next time. Just leave the shred stick at home.

C'mon, dude, you wouldn't be defending yourself if you thought you didn't look like a chump in that cute collage.

Chill out. You'll get 'em next time. Just leave the shred stick at home.

I only defend the truth.

but fair enough. unfortunately, i already promised selegna tagged pics!!!

cheep, does matt mumford look comfortable in that picture? there's the point. ;)

yes i am not BAM MARGERA, TONY HAWK or MATT MUMFORD for the record!

Nice try though, Selegna.

Better luck next time.:rolleyes:

but the best skateboarders DO look comfortable when they skate.

mumford, tony hawk, and bam are not included in that group.(best, that is)

eh even though the picture might shows otherwise. id say mumford looks more than comfortable when he skates. its not like these people pose midboardslide for the camera, whatever twisted body shape they end up with is whats gonna show, show me a skater who shows perfect composure mid noseslide off a 3ft handrail.

Jack it really isnt the fact that you look the way you do in your picture...its the fact that you took the time to include a picture (taken on your patio for that matter) with you and a skateboard. it just shows that you tried way too damn hard to show people "yeh im a skater...not just a hypebeaster". if you skate, then go skate, dont be posing with your push stick to get e-props from people.

eh even though the picture might shows otherwise. id say mumford looks more than comfortable when he skates. its not like these people pose midboardslide for the camera, whatever twisted body shape they end up with is whats gonna show, show me a skater who shows perfect composure mid noseslide off a 3ft handrail.

Jack it really isnt the fact that you look the way you do in your picture...its the fact that you took the time to include a picture (taken on your patio for that matter) with you and a skateboard. it just shows that you tried way too damn hard to show people "yeh im a skater...not just a hypebeaster". if you skate, then go skate, dont be posing with your push stick to get e-props from people.

I promise I'll never get excited about the things that I love ever again if it means people won't confuse it with trying to prove something.

I have never and will never try to prove anything to anyone. I can honestly see your thought process on why someone might include a skateboard in a photograph but it was one of many in the collage and not the center photograph. People need to stop overanalyzing photography, not everyone constructs photographs in fact I feel quite the opposite about taking photos. I believe in realism and maybe I am just too new to the boards for that to come across.

My favorite books are by Jack kerouac, and if that gives you sense of how I feel about photography then maybe you can understand that I have never altered a photograph beyond experimenting with exposure and basic things like contrast etc... I don't go through long elaborate steps to set up photos or to artificially construct a picture. It's just not my style. There are many who perpetrate on the internet, but I'm not one of them, I just have never cared THAT much.