WAYWT shit talking thread

cheep

waywt0001576x768.jpg

I'm sure he's a great guy. But he and alot of others are reaffirming my dislike for vans of all kinds. (Cept the eras with no padding on the ankle, those cause blisters on your achilles tendant and deserve a little respect for the wearer)

I'm sure he's a great guy. But he and alot of others are reaffirming my dislike for vans of all kinds. (Cept the eras with no padding on the ankle, those cause blisters on your achilles tendant and deserve a little respect for the wearer)

I'm glad to hear I'm not the only one who gets that shit from unpadded eras.

this dudes fit just annoys me all the time, he is constantly trying too hard

constant struggle hate constant struggle.

First Post.

waywt111607-1.jpg

random

h&m

hanes

apc

vans

Jmat, you're good at the race thing. What race is this so i can remember not to date their wiminz?

jayrock tryin 2 get that love from hatin on otha ppll bcuz he aint get much luv 4 his fitz, but it don't work bcuz his shit be predominantly unfounded feelme

reputation_pos.gifWhat are you wearing... 11-16-2007 11:25 AM chrisj ur hoody from wehre

reputation_pos.gifWhat are you wearing... 11-16-2007 07:12 AM surfed57 i was just about to buy that b son hoodie, nice cop

reputation_pos.gifWhat are you wearing... 11-16-2007 06:58 AM constant struggle great fit on the hoodie

reputation_pos.gifWhat are you wearing... 11-16-2007 12:08 AM mis

reputation_pos.gifWhat are you wearing... 11-15-2007 08:03 PM mellowbonsai dope hood

reputation_pos.gifWhat are you wearing... 11-15-2007 07:33 PM doctorworm hoodie looks grea, i just ordered the same one in darker grey. what size is yours? thanksss

reputation_pos.gifWhat are you wearing... 11-15-2007 07:20 PM un- Nice hoody.

reputation_pos.gifWhat are you wearing... 11-15-2007 07:15 PM JackPhotography Dig the hoodie and the shoes, and the jeans. Well I guess I like that entire outfit. Nice!

reputation_pos.gifWAYWT shit talking thread 11-15-2007 09:36 AM mizanation i think you've found your calling in life.