WAYWT shit talking thread

cheep

waywt111607-1.jpg

that a laced up can of pringles on the floor?

Again wit hthe half cabs. Always with the half cabs.

Why??

Is he filipino? Is that what filipino kids are goinna wear nowadays instead of the stuff they sell at up against the wall? Green shirt/Green jacket? Why??

Is that a hat??? Its not???? how come?

:confused:

Corrections: I'm sorry, hes not filipino. Awesome

reputation_pos.gifWhat are you wearing... 11-16-2007 11:25 AM chrisj ur hoody from wehre

reputation_pos.gifWhat are you wearing... 11-16-2007 07:12 AM surfed57 i was just about to buy that b son hoodie, nice cop

reputation_pos.gifWhat are you wearing... 11-16-2007 06:58 AM constant struggle great fit on the hoodie

reputation_pos.gifWhat are you wearing... 11-16-2007 12:08 AM mis

reputation_pos.gifWhat are you wearing... 11-15-2007 08:03 PM mellowbonsai dope hood

reputation_pos.gifWhat are you wearing... 11-15-2007 07:33 PM doctorworm hoodie looks grea, i just ordered the same one in darker grey. what size is yours? thanksss

reputation_pos.gifWhat are you wearing... 11-15-2007 07:20 PM un- Nice hoody.

reputation_pos.gifWhat are you wearing... 11-15-2007 07:15 PM JackPhotography Dig the hoodie and the shoes, and the jeans. Well I guess I like that entire outfit. Nice!

reputation_pos.gifWAYWT shit talking thread 11-15-2007 09:36 AM mizanation i think you've found your calling in life.

i'm glad i didn't rep you, cause you be snitchin!

some of these don't even count.

i'm glad i didn't rep you, cause you be snitchin!

some of these don't even count.

i know, but if i only posted the opinions that mattered there only be like two and shit. THIS DESTRUCTO FAULT HE CALL ME OUT

Jayrock snitcheddddddddddddd

could have at least returned the favor on some +rep if he was planning on putting us on blast, damn.

HOW THE FUCK DID YOU GET FOUR** REP BARS. asking for rep is worse than snitchin. go buy more ugly hypebeast shit

**FIVE?!!!? im disappointed in superfutre