WAYWT shit talking thread

cheep

Dior Homme?? Wow, you´re really in the fashion -know.

Hommo Swagz.

073_1195487222.jpg075_1195487242.jpg

what's wrong with this? sure the guy's expression is alittle irritating and his shit is typical dior hommo swear-by-the-semen of slimane, but i don't see anything that offensive about the color coordination or the fit proportions here.

IMG_9805.jpg

Why do you still dress like a tool? You dressed better when you were in the USA. You're in Japan and you have access to so much dope shit unlike most of us here in the states. Why oh why do you choose to dress like Carl?

he looks like one of those security guards who'd be working at a jewelry shop. the ones employed by harry winston and cartier have better uniforms.

what's wrong with this? sure the guy's expression is alittle irritating and his shit is typical dior hommo swear-by-the-semen of slimane, but i don't see anything that offensive about the color coordination or the fit proportions here.

moody pose, close up of shirt + "dior homme" as the only comment.

xxxtremer.jpg

what the fuck is "mark hunt?" fit=doodoo. gay if he actually had that label sewed onto those cons (converse budget customization?), even worse if he bought them like this. is that his real name? i wonder if "mark hunt" is also written on his backpack or the inside of all his clothes.

i've seen better dressed dudes at heartland in roppongi.

true. i don't remember this guy, but didn't he just move to japan? i didn't read the caption for this fit, but was his fit just for english class or something?

i've seen better dressed dudes at heartland in roppongi.

What I don't get is that he's in the military right? I just don't understand why the need to dress like a banker when going out? Is it a front? Personally, from the coordination itself, it isn't bad at all. Looks like a typical banker guy. Maybe he just likes dressing like that? I know the old chaps at Styleforum and AskAndy would orgasim though...

What I don't get is that he's in the military right? I just don't understand why the need to dress like a banker when going out? Is it a front? Personally, from the coordination itself, it isn't bad at all. Looks like a typical banker guy. Maybe he just likes dressing like that? I know the old chaps at Styleforum and AskAndy would orgasim though...

it's not bad, but i've seen this kind of getup/coordination worn by old japanese men selling the same kinds of clothes in front of trainstations (i know you get me).

salarymen who go to heartland or clubbing have better shit.

yeah weird...if dude is in the military i wonder why he'd dress like this.

Today: Nike, Stussy, Flathead, Nike.

Click on pictures for good quality.

shaffylatest001aw0.jpg

i was gonna call this guy on being the fucking worst kind of hypebeast where he hops on the repro dick and matches the shit out of his GR dunks ... but then i realized he's just on the basic path of nikes < raw denim < everything else

i was gonna call this guy on being the fucking worst kind of hypebeast where he hops on the repro dick and matches the shit out of his GR dunks ... but then i realized he's just on the basic path of nikes < raw denim < everything else

dunks/jap denim ------> (three years of superfuture) ------> gothninja

it worked for me!