WAYWT shit talking thread

cheep

other than the relatively average pic just put forth by jmats, all i've seen are the sockless wonders ... and not only are they lo-cut socks, they're fucking white lo-cut socks with a little cuff for a peek at the selvedge which just draws attention to them.

On a cosmic scale of 1-to-10, where 10 is a legion of smurfs tumbling in a zero-g ballet toward oblivion, and 1 is Ursa Major shitting on a feckless daisy, you are firmly entrenched at 4.667

thanks Analog. You seem to have some kind of bitter aggression against me but i really have nothing to say about you cuz i dont really know whats going on lol. is it cuz i wont join your korean club...? or is it something i said? i only want love from my fellow koreans. dae han min gook!

it's not bad, but i've seen this kind of getup/coordination worn by old japanese men selling the same kinds of clothes in front of trainstations (i know you get me).

salarymen who go to heartland or clubbing have better shit.

yeah weird...if dude is in the military i wonder why he'd dress like this.

he dresses like that cause hes a posseur for superfuture. He'll change back to his uniform once he's done taking pics to post here.

On a cosmic scale of 1-to-10, where 10 is a legion of smurfs tumbling in a zero-g ballet toward oblivion, and 1 is Ursa Major shitting on a feckless daisy, you are firmly entrenched at 4.667

i like your precision, but calculator round-ups are lame.

next time come more correct and use the form 4.(6) for the result !

11-21-07-01.jpg

lately i've come to think that rookie-hypebeastiality consumers (different from veteran purveyors of street clothing) are all afflicted with the peterpan syndrome.

crooks and castles is a brand that i fucking loathe. wearing c.c. automatically makes one a tastless idiot. the proportions on this specimen are alirght i guess, but shit looks to formulaic.

Im going to go with you on this one jmatsu..

oh goody! hiphop-hooray...ho/ect!! drinks are on me! ichigo agrees, i can now die a happy man.

(didn't really help my argument/support is questionable, but thanks just the same)