WAYWT shit talking thread

cheep

The carpes look fine there and is also how they're styled on atelier (who didn't see that coming) and how diamonds wore his ann d boots and he didn't catch shit. I don't know where you guys got your magic swagger detector, but you can't even see that little boy's face and his stance/posture/hair kinda goes along with the whole look he's going for (lolita pansexual goth boy?) and his shit usually works fine.

More people coming in with weak ass hate bringing up outfits to attract women (you fucking said that with worm verbatim, don't backtrack) and then make assumptions about BS. Maybe BS likes boys, or pulls girls/boys with being endearing and having a good personality instead of just putting a bunch of mousse in his hair and wearing sunglasses. What happened to the funny/biting hate that used to flood this thread?

you dress for wet vag or you fail... have you learnd of noting frrom this webzites? come on... the poinnicle of fahsins is to get laid... thats how its always been on this zites rites?

anyways... i think BS shit looks alright...

errrrr.. is it stupid to reply here? eh, im going to anyway

i honestly do feel pretty confident in my clothes, especially in that outfit (cause its warm and nice), but i think the whole thing comes out kinda weird, as the picture is taken from above, which makes me look like im 1,20 (im actually 1,70, which is still short, but not dwarf-ish)

i also think the carpes look kinda weird cause of the stacking.

and eh, im male. (and 15, but i dont really see how thats relevant)

manyou have epic taste... i mean who wears cdiem at 15? you must have confidence to wear that stuff. I was still stuck in surf gear at 15.. please keep it up. your tastes have matured at a much younger age than most..well done.

Or maybe BS is 15 and doesn't care that much about who is or isn't attracted to him the way he looks and is just having fun and looking rather good for someone his age.

Which is exactly what WILL get him laid whenever it comes time that his loins are burnin'.

manyou have epic taste... i mean who wears cdiem at 15? you must have confidence to wear that stuff. I was still stuck in surf gear at 15.. please keep it up. your tastes have matured at a much younger age than most..well done.

He sure looks good but I've gotta object.

Owning Cdiem means you have epic taste? I mean cmon that brand is worshipped on sufu and stylezeitgeist.

In my opinion, a 15 year old kid has no business wearing $800 (? thats about how much they cost, right?) shoes. When I was 15 I was making $4.90/hr! (Ok I date myself a little with that statement).

^ so what, just because most of us couldn't have afforded the clothing he wears at his age, doesn't mean he's got no business wearing the things he does. I say good for him. I wish I was dressing like that at 15.

He sure looks good but I've gotta object.

Owning Cdiem means you have epic taste? I mean cmon that brand is worshipped on sufu and stylezeitgeist.

In my opinion, a 15 year old kid has no business wearing $800 (? thats about how much they cost, right?) shoes. When I was 15 I was making $4.90/hr! (Ok I date myself a little with that statement).

Clothing is not necessarily a luxury, it can also be a hobby. Maybe people just spend their money elsewhere at 15. Music gear, sports, etc.