WAYWT shit talking thread

cheep

disillusioned, if you are going for the short hair look you could benefit by going shorter imo

maybe an inch or less all around

or at least have the sides clipped and tapered high

i dont think the lateral flaps of hair are feature-flattering

ftb i am sorry to hear about your condition

DSC01643.jpg

Shades - Dior Homme

Tee - H&M

Leather jacket - HOMME+

Scarf - Dior Homme

Fingerless gloves - Dior Homme

Belt - Dior Homme

Jeans - Dior Homme

Shoes - Converse

This looks good, but it's a little too much. Everything is too put together, it looks uncomfortable and affected. I'm not sure if it's the shades or the scarf, this whole outfit screams "try-hard".

WITH A VENGEANCE

i just think its funny...once in awhile some idiot comes along with an overly confident idea of "fashion". its humorous to me...having been and knowing alot of people who are at OSU, i can tell exactly what kind of "fashion" program they would have there. huge waste of money to be studying apparel design at a school like OSU. keep in mind Corvallis is ltierally in the middle of nowhere surrounded by farmland.

<< OSU grad, truth.

There's very few people who can wear leather jackets and not look like tools, imo. I am not one of them, you need a face that doesn't look 12. :(

He has a fine Dior Homme collection (though he seem to have sold it all on this pic), but he tries to hard to look like pete doherty with his hat, and all the pieces don't match. I have friends that pull the total DH look off quite well, but imo he doesn't. Buti f he gives me his adress i'll try to see what I can do.

And having a blog for posting waywt is so lame:

http://theblinding.blogg.se/

i like the fact that theblinding doesn't realize pete doherty hasn't dressed like that for at least a year now. the only thing thats probably left over from pete's slimane days are the hats and the jeans, but aside from that, nothing really resembles the outfits theblinding so blindly loves. his proportions are on par, but it does look super forced at this point.

^^

disagree, when you wear the clothes EXACTLY AS THEY WERE STYLED ON THE RUNWAY means you have no personal style. I've seen people decked in head to toe rick owens and they don't look contrived or uninspired. all about adding your own personal twist on shiz.

the blinding up there^ has he dedicated his time here and entire 111 posts to ANYTHING but DH? alright, the shit looks arlight, skinny enough for it, but fucking christ, im starting to think he sold his soul to hedi.

shop somewhere else already

like jane said, wearing lots of stuff at once from one label isnt synonymous with lack of creativity, but i still avoid it personally, like a dumb superstition or personal stigma or something.

He better at least do coke and bang severel blonde waifs if he's going for that look.

the blinding up there^ has he dedicated his time here and entire 111 posts to ANYTHING but DH? alright, the shit looks arlight, skinny enough for it, but fucking christ, im starting to think he sold his soul to hedi.

shop somewhere else already

like jane said, wearing lots of stuff at once from one label isnt synonymous with lack of creativity, but i still avoid it personally, like a dumb superstition or personal stigma or something.

Jackets not Dior

Oh, here we go. Turns out that two of you just talk crap about others' posts and never post pics of yourselves. I also love the "nobody here has a girlfriend" quote of past by jetlenoir. It figures. Get off the Internet and get one, that's what you do.

You should crop them OFF your body and find pants that fit. I am a girl who knows what a guy's arse looks good in, and that ain't it.

Uh, yeah, hi. Where do I start with this? Points for originality, but I'm having trouble with the shorts/shoes combo.

Don't play with fire, crotch. Nevermind, actually. There's enough LA Looks gel in that mess to smother a california wildfire. PS- JWeid has it all over your "type."