WAYWT shit talking thread

cheep

being a goth on the other hand... lol, go into hot topic, wear all black(lip stick and all, possibly that white face paint they got going sometimes) and listen to marilyn manson thats what the outside world will think when you call yourself a goth ninja, and i don't know anyone who wants to be associated with that

If this is what you associate goths with then you really must be sheltered, do you still live with your parents?

Real goths are a little bit harder to pidgeonhole than that...

mallgoth - Yuppy teens (or real stupid adults) that try too hard to look unique at the mall. But fail miserably since their mallgoth culture is manufactured as the alternative culture for those who act cynnical towards rap and pop, spawning a legion of pale faced losers and making Hot Topic rich.

Ironically Marilyn Manson, their God, is a marketed popstar as well.

Mallgoths lack knowledge about tr00 black metal and real goths, who were nomads during ancient times. They think you just have to listen to Marilyn Manson and shop at Hot Topic to be "unique" and "depressed".

At the mall (which they practically live in), they complain about everything, even about how commercial the mall is.

The mallgoth was depressed that his mommy didn't buy him a new over priced trench coat at Hot Topic so he locked himself up in his black room and listened to Marilyn Manson all day.

mallgoth - Yuppy teens (or real stupid adults) that try too hard to look unique at the mall. But fail miserably since their mallgoth culture is manufactured as the alternative culture for those who act cynnical towards rap and pop, spawning a legion of pale faced losers and making Hot Topic rich.

Ironically Marilyn Manson, their God, is a marketed popstar as well.

Mallgoths lack knowledge about tr00 black metal and real goths, who were nomads during ancient times. They think you just have to listen to Marilyn Manson and shop at Hot Topic to be "unique" and "depressed".

At the mall (which they practically live in), they complain about everything, even about how commercial the mall is.

The mallgoth was depressed that his mommy didn't buy him a new over priced trench coat at Hot Topic so he locked himself up in his black room and listened to Marilyn Manson all day.

Quoted, so it must be true. Please someone throw this in Wikipedia.

wikipedia says

mallgoth - A derogatory term for young, self-identifying goths who are not regarded as well-informed members or part of the subculture at all. Suggests both that the teen in question hangs out in malls and that they buy their quasi-gothic clothing at mall shops such as Hot Topic. While a mallgoth incorporates many elements of Gothic Fashion in their apparel, the term inherently suggests derision from at least some full, adult members of the subculture, particularly due to the deviations between the mallgoth's look and accepted goth attire.

anyway, my 0.0000002 on e-n0b:

guy is just trying stuff out, sometimes it works and sometimes it doesnt. let the superfuture process run its course

he'll fall into some niche eventually, be it something easily recognizable like "gothninja," "streetwear," or some other style thats not easy to pigeonhole... at least he's conscious of what hes doing

my advice is to go the scarcely-explored but high-potential route of goth cowboy

remus i think we have the same sweater, well anyway, this is what i wore for easter.

8411f19f.jpg

Yonelli Rome blue sweater

Ralph Lauren Purple Label Purple Sweater

Nudie Thin Finn's

Heschung Shoes

Festina Watch

I've lost my ability to talk shit (more like I'm not motivated to anymore), but this is bad.

you think overlock stitch is stupid looking? it seems to me that it's more about function than form.

well I'm sure he is basing his opinion on atleast one or two pictures he saw on the internet. but yes, on many garments overlock stitching is colormatched to the fabric, so its not done for looks as you cant really see it nor distuinqish it from a regular stitching. on some garments its used as a visible detail. to my knowledge it doesn't really take heaps of work or skill, just different machinery.

yeah, now that i realize i feel it was too much with the colors, i wanted something with easter colors, but yeah, that is too much.

Your tops look too big, there's something off about your jeans too. Your shoes are clown status, what size are they?

And tuck in your shirt you sloppy fuck.