WAYWT shit talking thread

cheep

Thanks for the rep guys(good and bad)

Please under stand jw, I'm not trying to shit on you, I'm just saying one gets tired of looking at a pic of the same mopey guy in the same mopey dull depressing room.

Maybe if you were to mope around somewhere else, like an amuesment park, or chucky cheese, the excitement will counter balance the drearyness I feel when looking at your pics.

Also, from observation, this guy talks alot of shit:

datasupa051807vc0.jpg

i already like you. (yes homo)

pluz rep

well shoreman, since you answered in an apparently serious manner i will in return. i told the story of that shirt before but it was probably lost in the general noise.

i had this old shirt that didn't fit me whatsoever so i was using it as test/scrap material for experimenting with hand painting of t-shirts, as an alternative to custom printing them at ripoff prices online. (all those people who sooo observantly noted the fit was off.....pat yourselves on the back for your incredibly keen acumen). so the 6ths shirt was my first attempt at that. i think it turned out pretty well (partly based on the fact that no one ever commented that it looked hand painted), so it amuses me that minions like prof/sayword/etc. think endlessly reposting it somehow gets to me. it just reminds me how good my handiwork is. in fact i'll repost it here so you can check out the design more carefully. pretty good, huh?

datasupa051807vc0.jpg

a close-up:

6ths.jpg

still a little rough, especially on the last 2 letters. the paint i used was not the smoothest so i'm still on the lookout for some better fabric paint in pen format.

when i get some free time and better materials i'll probably try another and post it for your critique. does this answer your question?

Kind of--it answers a question I didn't ask but for which I am glad to hear the answer. My only experience with painting shirts was using a cardboard stencil and rustoleum to spraypaint a band logo on a workshirt in 8th grade. Yours looks better.

Datasupa, keep my name out your fucking post nigga, the only time I address your stupid ass is when you take a shot or name drop my ass. Fuck you nigga, you aint important, I don't even see you, so eat a dick with aids on the tip keep my name of your lips you shitty shirt with shitty jeans and samba wearin trout mouth ass nigga.

Datasupa, keep my name out your fucking post nigga, the only time I address your stupid ass is when you take a shot or name drop my ass. Fuck you nigga, you aint important, I don't even see you, so eat a dick with aids on the tip keep my name of your lips you shitty shirt with shitty jeans and samba wearin trout mouth ass nigga.

preserved.

p.s. ok, truce?