WAYWT shit talking thread

cheep

fun fact: oakland is the 4th most dangerous city in the US according to annual FBI crime stats

Fun fact: Victoria is THE most dangerous city in Canada, and one of the most dangerous in the world. Rapes by Mounties, figgy pudding thefts, and defamation of cobblestones increased by tenfold last year.

Fun fact: Victoria is THE most dangerous city in Canada, and one of the most dangerous in the world. Rapes by Mounties, figgy pudding thefts, and defamation of cobblestones increased by tenfold last year.

i dont really understand this but i would +rep it if i could

^ that would be sarcasm, as victoria is a nice cushy place and oakland while not the most dangerous place in the US it still remains an udder shit hole.

ha I just thought he had slipped some victoria specific joke in there without me noticing it, and I was just surprised at the statistic. I assumed they were all too busy getting hyphy and ghost riding busses, whips etc. to kill eachother.

really? didnt know that. i would have thought it to be basically any small town from west virginia to kansas there are little labs littered all over that area.

victoria has over 1500 homeless, and CRAZY amounts of blatant drug use of all kinds all around the city. not TOO much violent crime, but it is on a steady rise.

I

FOR ONE

WELCOME OUR NEW ESSAY WRITING, GAY RASTA VICTORIAN LUMBERJACK LEATHERDADDY LOWREY COCK FONDLING NINJA URAHARA ASIAN BLACK ELEPHANT, HONOLULU NECK HIDING N(N) UPROOTED STUMP TITE PANTS WEARIN ASS INNOVATIVE GOTH COWBOY STREETWEAR ONE TRICK PONY GUD LOOKING JOCK-MONOPOLY HIPSTER NU-RAVE FATSO WINDOW CLEANING, SHIT SLINGING MOONPIE EMO LINEBACKER OVERLORDSbleu.jpg

yea it's blatant as fuck, you can walk around victoria and see random bums shooting up, smokin meth, hitting lines and scratching meth mites at major tourist attractions

also, my friend was in victoria all last summer and by the second month was so bored of not having any one to hang out with he would get all hammered by himself and walk around the city, came back a few nights beat the fuck up and had no idea what happened

what happen to montreal being like car bomb central (can't recall where i heard this, something on the news some time years ago)

I believe you're thinking of the "front de liberation du quebec", most prominent in the 70s. they kidnapped a guy. pretty intense for canada.

i'm not sure what all this about Victoria being the centre of BC's problems is coming from...I'm pretty sure you're thinking of east Gastown in vancouver, where the ratio of heroin addicts to normal citizens is something like 40%. Staggering number of really, really aggressive junkies, I walked through the neighbourhood (East Hastings Ave. I believe) in broad daylight and I'm pretty sure harlem at night is less intimidating.

All the canadian junkies migrate to bc during the winter, it's warmer. Some come back to wash our windshields and steal bikes in the summer though.

And the flq weren't bombing cars but mailboxes. Fucking french, eh. VIVA RCMP. (10)

This, our homeless "swell" population in the summer is at least a couple hundred.

Yall SOFT. Canadian bums and Oakland cholos? Come to NJ, son..one of the smallest states in the Union with 3 murder capitals. None of that meth shit here, crack still reigns supreme.

Even if NJ is a thousand times harder than Victoria(which it is) meth is a way more destructive drug than crack, this coming from somebody who knows addicts of both personally.

I believe you're thinking of the "front de liberation du quebec", most prominent in the 70s. they kidnapped a guy. pretty intense for canada.

i'm not sure what all this about Victoria being the centre of BC's problems is coming from...I'm pretty sure you're thinking of east Gastown in vancouver, where the ratio of heroin addicts to normal citizens is something like 40%. Staggering number of really, really aggressive junkies, I walked through the neighbourhood (East Hastings Ave. I believe) in broad daylight and I'm pretty sure harlem at night is less intimidating.

they're like zombies... fiending for brains, i mean meth.

was that godspeed song "east hastings" written/named after the street in vancouver? that shit is unreal.

yep....east hastings is fucking nasty as hell.

i saw a well executed glassing there....

first a swing and a miss, then a punch to the face, then a good old fashioned bottle in the eye.

I liked the scabby crack whore telling the gentleman who bumped into her "I'm fucking a guy who would fucking killllll you asshole"

I got chased by a hooker(?) carrying a needle screaming "Im gonna fucking stab you with this fucking HIV needle" once