WAYWT shit talking thread

cheep

Moles are the majority of the members of the mammal family Talpidae in the order Soricomorpha. Although most moles burrow, some species are aquatic or semi-aquatic. Moles have cylindrical bodies covered in fur, with small or covered eyes; the ears are generally not visible. They eat small invertebrate animals living underground. Moles can be found in North America, Europe and Asia.

Male moles are called boars; females are called sows. A group of moles is called a labor. By the era of Early Modern English the mole was also known in the British Isle as mouldywarp, a name echoed in other Germanic languages such as Norwegian (muldvarper) and German (Maulwürfe).[2]

The eyes of moles and of some burrowing rodents are rudimentary in size, and in some cases are quite covered by skin and fur. This state of the eyes is probably due to gradual reduction from disuse, but aided perhaps by natural selection. In South America, a burrowing rodent, the tuco-tuco, or Ctenomys, is even more subterranean in its habits than the mole; and I was assured by a Spaniard, who had often caught them, that they were frequently blind. One which I kept alive was certainly in this condition, the cause, as appeared on dissection, having been inflammation of the nictitating membrane. As frequent inflammation of the eyes must be injurious to any animal, and as eyes are certainly not necessary to animals having subterranean habits, a reduction in their size, with the adhesion of the eyelids and growth of fur over them, might in such case be an advantage; and if so, natural selection would aid the effects of disuse. (Charles Darwin, The Origin of Species, Laws of Variation)

Moles are considered to be an agricultural pest in some countries, while in others, such as Germany, they are a protected species but may be killed if a permit is received. Problems cited as caused by moles include contamination of silage with soil particles making it unpalatable to livestock, the covering of pasture with fresh soil reducing its size and yield, damage to agricultural machinery by the exposure of stones, damage to young plants through disturbance of the soil, weed invasion of pasture through exposure of fresh tilled soil, and damage to drainage systems and watercourses. Other species such as weasels and voles may use mole tunnels to gain access to enclosed areas or plant roots.

WHAT IS MY DOG WEARING TODAY?

photoji1.jpg(PIC OF DOG WEARING BLUE BANDANA)

RRL

hair

yo wtf is this literal hypebeast shiet here. take your wanksta locC fashunz elsewhere, dawg

EDIT: aiight well du must've broke himself and deleted the image or something

Guest youkinorn
yo wtf is this literal hypebeast shiet here. take your wanksta locC fashunz elsewhere, dawg

EDIT: aiight well du must've broke himself and deleted the image or something

I aint delete shit, man. Picture's still there. You just mad cuz your pets aint hood enough to be in a gang.

Cz UP.

you guys should pos rep kodiak...as bad as that sounds...

he's making me look like a faggot

at least to the point to where he doesn't have his own name

agreed...and done

hahaha cant make my rep go anywhere, sons!

took away one orange block