WAYWT shit talking thread

cheep

are you fuckin child?

he can get it removed

but most likely he wont. and for the rest of his life, he will introduce himself to new people and the first thing they will notice is a giant mole on his head. he wont notice this though but as soon as that person turns around he'll probably whisper to their friend "did you see that fucking thing, it had a heart beat of its own"

but kodiak will move on with his life introducing himself to a new person, etc etc etc.

how many kids did you turn gay in the boy scouts?

Even on hypebeast this outfit would get shit on. It might be okay if you were a 12 year old hypebeast azn from orange county, but yer not.

cant seriously believe this guy is actually 34 and married. fuck.. you must always be insecure cause you're worried about her fucking a real man, instead of your man/boy 2 inch penis.

Homophobia, homophobia, hypebeast reference, racial/geographical stereotype, assertion that man doesn't deserve woman, derision of unknown(?) metric in the form of penis size.

Atleast I don't have to take to lame racial slurs to get my point across. .

This is pablum, you're a toddler, take the fucking training wheels off.

yo joey, you're cool and all but that last shit comment has u sounding like a bitch. I mean I know we ain't friends and we got our own beef but I think you should know when u sounding like a bitch.

keep it real, y'all.

u serious

u must be oblivious to what a cock riding tool you sound like....

"kunk i thought we were frenz"

i went to high school with kunk you stupid fuck

"jmatus i love your man juice all over my face, you are so cool, i need someone to show me how to be cool on the internet, please show me...i need internet acceptance since i get none from my daddy in real life"

pretty self explanatory you worthless sack

da fucks in new mexico anyway

are there even mexicans there

UNM, it's why I'm here atleast. I don't know why other people come to new mexico but I can't imagine it's any better than my reasons. There is supposedly going to be a film industry here, lionsgate - the new sony digital studios were just built here. It's really the only things that are worth talking about besides Santa Fe which is the capital and is somewhat famous in most art communities.

and yes, it's right next to the border so there's plenty of mexicans here.

oh okay so you guys are actual friends. wow. what a revelation.

how is it that you failed so miserably at life and kunk actually evolved into a decent human being? Please tell me, I'm very interested.

kunk a decent human being...why cause he isnt sick of your verbal garbage yet and hasnt told you to shut up like the rest of this board? he will realize you are a useless leech that looks for friends on the internet cause he is going no where in real life but you will continue to slob his knob because u need that imaginary acceptance

i'm a douche because i can't stand trash like you, daniway, and jeffyvain who have never been off their block but think they know anything because they read it on the internet.....you need to have your lives spoon fed to you but you still get everything wrong because you read at a third grade level.....

gee thanks professor, like i actually gave a shit.

you took the time to ask. besides i should probably act as the ambassador to the state of NM since no one knows where or what the fuck it is.

blah blah blah

this shit is boring, we're just making assumptions about each other. shit gets old fast. all i know is you're fat, old and spend a shit ton of time on the internet arguing with kids close to half your age. You wear a lot of shitty childrens clothing and it makes me uneasy.

I really could careless about all that other shit in your life. im done haha