WAYWT shit talking thread

cheep

Yeah, and I shared my go-gurt with will smith.

I bet "hung out" means "he was in the same vicinity as me across the room talking to people who I might have seen around."

Get bent, fart-breath.

i know theres no reason for any of you to believe this, and i really dont care if you do or not, but no, hung out does not mean he was across the room from me. it means we hung out, at one of the dive-iest bars in the city, and talked about the simpsons. and he's a really, really nice guy. also, the asian girl from knocked up was there, and i didnt know who she was and asked her to watch my bag while i took a leak. then it devolved into madness and bottles and chairs got thrown. so fuck all of you. also, i smell delicious.

while we're on the topic of stuff i don't care if you believe me about, claude from crystal castles paid for me and halifamous' cab to a party in montreal on new years eve this year.

so fuck you assholes!

Was he wearing a cardigan and polo? Did he smell nice? Did he dodge when you tossed something at him? Does he put out? Inquiring minds want to know

Guest jmatsu

while we're on the topic of stuff i don't care if you believe me about, claude from crystal castles paid for me and halifamous' cab to a party in montreal on new years eve this year.

so fuck you assholes!

if this is true and you still talk to him, pls tell him that his music sucks (lately).

fuck visvim, cause it's longhouse living, peace-pipe hitting shit.

not really. aside from those uglyass indian shoes with the beads on em, its more of a high-end streetwear brand without any real coherent identity.

and visvim quality is as good as CP, maybe better in some ways. Theyre both ugly brands though.

fair enough. i just didn't like the newb calling me a retard, although his rep is growing so some people obviously agree.

i just don't get defending brand on which you/me/whoever will not make a dime. if someone shit on raf, i'd disagree but i would only call actual mongoloids mongoloids.

I really love timber's fits, but this

148kvf9.jpg

just strikes me as some 1998 idaho falls nirvana listening grunge girl hanging out at the laundromat and renting horror flicks. the kind of girl you drive by and your heart sinks because you wish you could just lay her down on your bed and listen to records with her. your mom comes home, and you introduce her as your friend, if she wasn't that extra 20% too weird you could easily love her.

that's some ill shit timber.

fair enough. i just didn't like the newb calling me a retard, although his rep is growing so some people obviously agree.

i just don't get defending brand on which you/me/whoever will not make a dime. if someone shit on raf, i'd disagree but i would only call actual mongoloids mongoloids.

thats fine that you support your eurotrash and have a fetish for lil space boys showing some thigh. The difference between u and I is that I can see things from other peoples perspective and will not hate as long as I understand its appeal. u hate w/ no tact. I dont care if ur B.A.L.L.A. u old as fuck, thats like my parents bragging that they have more money than me.

32. i know i'm ancient. and the difference between you and i is that my life has value and i don't hype over bullshit streetwear meant for fashionable 12 year olds.

thats fine that you support your eurotrash and have a fetish for lil space boys showing some thigh. The difference between u and I is that I can see things from other peoples perspective and will not hate as long as I understand its appeal. u hate w/ no tact. I dont care if ur B.A.L.L.A. u old as fuck, thats like my parents bragging that they have more money than me.

no, i don't hype anything. i wear mostly old dior, and raf and ro. i'm sorry i wear aa t-shirts when i'm sitting at home. didn't mean to offend your brand sensibilities.

HAHA So u hype entry level sufu brands like CP, and overhyped eurotrash brands meant for 16-17 olds!!