WAYWT shit talking thread

cheep

Dani, if you claim to not care so much about people's opinions here, why continue to post? Are you doing it to prove a point?

I have no problem with you, but find it hard to understand, if your opinions on clothing and fashion are so diametrically opposed to the general consensus here, what do you have to gain?

You obviously aren’t here for fashion discussions, to talk about brands that sufu appreciates or other shopping related discussion, so what do you want to achieve from posting here?

I think people here would generally have less of a problem with you, if you made an effort to positively contribute to the board and post things that other users may actually be interested in...

I think people here would generally have less of a problem with you, if you made an effort to positively contribute to the board and post things that other users may actually be interested in...

this is a really nice way of saying tits or gtfo.

^It would have 'tens' of viewers!

+

they spent all the money trying to get daniway's busted grill fixed

they also could not afford any food for daniway

thanks for the luzl :D

i mean, she's barely over a 6, a 7+ if her mouth is shut

i retract that statement on the basis of possible remaining drunkenness, therefore unable to render a legitimate hotness analysis

but still, hot chicks with douchebags, to a lesser degree

He looks like a guy I could be a friend with, just long enough so I can do all his coke and fucking leave.

I'd also have a consistant urge to punch in the face.

Totally that kid who you leave an 'upper decker' for when you leave his lame-ass apartment party.

Guest jeffvyain
what the fuck is thedaniway doing with this douchebag

...cry about it?

...you obviously haven't noticed the penis fade.