WAYWT shit talking thread

cheep

i found it hilarious when one time someone was being introduced to a group of people and my friend sam goes "this is dave, and this (points to daves girlfriend) is dave's piece"

dave's girlfriend does not like sam

i totally agree kunk.. but after saying "what a woman" he has and how "unbelievable" she is, he goes and talks about how he can "pull that kind of ass".

why would you use those terms, albeit to make people understand, if it means talking about your girl like she's a clearance-bin hobag?

and yes, I will never comprehend your desire to expose her body semi nude on superfuture. if you think she was sexy and wanted to show her to the world, couldn't you have picked a photography forum, or a softcore flickr pool where the context is at least coherent?

Are you just plain stupid? I don't give a shit what you think about my fits. First off, you're just fucking wrong. If I looked bad in my clothes, I doubt I'd be pulling the kind of ass that you can only dream about (or maybe penis size just really does matter to women that much...you poor kid). You don't have to be wearing the latest trend to look good in what you wear. Get a grip on reality.

btw, I know you weren't wearing leggings. I suppose it's just my opinion, but I think jeans that tight are just plain loud and obnoxious...and feminine. I prefer more timeless fits; you are simply just trendy looking to me--in a bad way. It's okay. You don't have to agree with me, and we can both get over it.

Fucking christ you are a tremendous moron.

I wrote out an explaination of why this is true, but I deleted it because I don't want to patronize you.

junglejane, it is clear you haven't been enraptured in the greatest love in the world, the kind that jeffyvain and his ass share. If you did, you would understand.

Guest jmatsu
junglejane, it is clear you haven't been enraptured in the greatest love in the world, the kind that jeffyvain and his ass share. If you did, you would understand.

yeah sell all your shit, dress like jeffyvain and maybe someday you can get a hot piece of ass like thedaniway.

it's mating season for retards.

Guest jeffvyain
jeff, don't apologize.

i always introduce my wife as follow:

"Hi, I'm Kunk. And this is my ass."

honestly just awesome.

Guest jmatsu

Originally Posted by kunk75 viewpost.gif

jeff, don't apologize.

i always introduce my wife as follow:

"Hi, I'm Kunk. And this is my ass."

jeff said similar shit the other day right after thedaniway fit-posted:

i was still sleeping. my ass woke up before i did. my ass wore my pants and decided to post on sufu.

Guest jeffvyain
Fucking christ you are a tremendous moron.

I wrote out an explaination of why this is true, but I deleted it because I don't want to patronize you.

A good decision in doing so. I'm wasting my time, so I'll just go ahead and agree to disagree, whether you disagree or not. If I get bored some day again and decide to post my fit pics, I hope you'll have the decency to try to make me feel bad about myself again.

stfu jeffvilain i'm trying to sleep

(it's easy to write pages about your moronity, but it's not worth it because you don't seem to read/understand what people say. i loved the metaphore with the 01 cavalier and the muscle car forum btw, i can't recall who wrote that though).

jeffy-

You're not a tremendous moron for the way you dress. I know plenty of people who wear sweatpants and free t-shirts every day and are goddamn geniuses.

However, your "logic" for posting your fit does meet, and perhaps even surpass the qualifications for being a tremendous moron. You shouldn't feel obligated to post a fit simply because other people are doing it.

(dani steps in dramatically)"Leave my boyfriend alone!!!"

i loved the metaphore with the 01 cavalier and the muscle car forum btw, i can't recall who wrote that though).

DON'T BAD MOUTH MY CAR. MY CAR IS BEAUTIFUL AND DOES WHAT SHE WANTS.

My question is, why just a piece of ass when you could have several nice round ones?

Now this is a thinking man's man

All funnies aside, I am spent after reading 4 or 5 pages devoted to two of the most bland, boring posters on the board. 'Did ya like that kick in the balls, helpless little man?' Yeah it's beginning to look like that.

I do think these past few pages were missing a OMC snippet about WASP culture though.

2571414186_62c8be0fc5_o.jpg

stop modeling this stuff, you're setting a bad example for the children. you reap what you sow and you are sowing the devil's corn, child!

Some poor child like __ironman is going to buy this jacket because of you... AND WHAT THEN? ITS YOUR FAULT ALL YOUR FAULT.

selfedge is the new supreme