WAYWT shit talking thread

cheep

Guest jmatsu
mmk...so i said arbitrary...twice, the other day. one of the times was after someone said that i made no sense. dismalfuture-is-a-cocksucker is my word of the day today though.

dismalfuture-is-a-cocksucker. there, i said it twice now, so it's officially the word of the day.

oh, and by the way, I don't think my asics are even remotely great shoes. they're about 2 or 3 years old and I wear them to work.

so now are you gonna call everyone who says you make no sense a "cocksucker." you must have said this to your ged teachers and parents alot.

your asics aren't in your opinion a great shoe? then why would you proudly post them on a fashion forum? do you hold them in the same spectrum as your bich's tits and ass (which were posted)?

(or)

i can only assume that you only own work clothing/shoes and have no leisure wardrobe.

if that's the case...well it sucks to be you.

oh, and by the way, I don't think my asics are even remotely great shoes. they're about 2 or 3 years old and I wear them to work.

You should find a better job with a good dental plan that will also cover your lady.

Guest jeffvyain
so now are you gonna call everyone who says you make no sense a "cocksucker." you must have said this to your ged teachers and parents alot.

your asics aren't in your opinion a great shoe? then why would you proudly post them on a fashion forum? do you hold them in the same spectrum as your bich's tits and ass (which were posted)?

(or)

i can only assume that you only own work clothing/shoes and have no leisure wardrobe.

if that's the case...well it sucks to be you.

jmat, last time you posted a rebuttal to one of my posts, I actually smiled and decided not to post anything else, because I thought your post was witty and funny. This time, not so much.

No, I'm not going to call everyone who says I make no sense a cocksucker...just dismalfuture. He really just disappoints me every time he posts. Nothing he says ever impresses me in the least. This time you also fell into this catagory, but I'll save the insults.

I posted in the waywt thread because it just so happened to be what I was wearing, and I just so happened to feel like posting, not because I was particularly proud of anything I happened to put on that day. I don't own a whole lot of clothes that many on this board might consider "fashionable." Not because I do it out of bad taste or because I think all of these people's clothes suck. I just simply don't find it worth my money to wear $80 shirts when $20 or even sometimes $5 shirts make me feel just as good about myself. I have a lot of other interests and things I like to involve myself with that I would like to spend my dough on, and I also have bills.

I like fashion, and I like a lot of the looks that this board produces, regardless of whether or not they completely differ from those that I produce.

If you continue to find it worth your time to rag on me and my clothes and my girl, keep it up, I guess. I'm not claiming any superiority to any others on this board. But I'm happy to be me and to have what I have, so you're not making much of a difference in my life, I assure you.

Guest jeffvyain
well, somebody's gotta hold down the rear end of society, and it makes me feel less troubled now knowing they are happy.

Yea, I guess I'm just not really worried about things. I have a job that I enjoy enough, a great woman (that some of you will probably eventually realize), and I've got a good future ahead of me. I have good taste, in my opinion, and I suppose one day it might begin to show slowly but surely in my clothing. Maybe I should just resort to the music boards, but fashion interests me, and I find it fun to learn more about how it's shaping out.

By the way, though your post was a bit sarcastic in tone, it sort of made sense, so I didn't take it too harshly. If we're ranking our level of success solely on economic status, I'm sure you've got me there, buddy. I'm not gonna cry about it, though.

edit: It still doesn't change the way we feel about Jmat's leggings.

What i don't understand about people like jeff, dani, and others like them is why post pictures of your shitty outfits (that you say you don't even care about) on a fashion forum? I'm not gonna go to an antique muscle car forum and then post pictures of my 01 shitty cavalier and tell them that caring about muscle cars is dumb because i'm happy with my car. Clothing/fashion is a hobby to some. If your hobby is going on random message boards and attention whoring and trying to get a reaction out of people, that's really unfortunate. Especially when you obviously don't have much knowledge of any use to the board/community.

People taking cluthin and looking gud seriously here. Same with members of most every forum and thei respective hobbies

Guest jmatsu
jmat, last time you posted a rebuttal to one of my posts, I actually smiled and decided not to post anything else, because I thought your post was witty and funny. This time, not so much.

No, I'm not going to call everyone who says I make no sense a cocksucker...just dismalfuture. He really just disappoints me every time he posts. Nothing he says ever impresses me in the least. This time you also fell into this catagory, but I'll save the insults.

I posted in the waywt thread because it just so happened to be what I was wearing, and I just so happened to feel like posting, not because I was particularly proud of anything I happened to put on that day. I don't own a whole lot of clothes that many on this board might consider "fashionable." Not because I do it out of bad taste or because I think all of these people's clothes suck. I just simply don't find it worth my money to wear $80 shirts when $20 or even sometimes $5 shirts make me feel just as good about myself. I have a lot of other interests and things I like to involve myself with that I would like to spend my dough on, and I also have bills.

I like fashion, and I like a lot of the looks that this board produces, regardless of whether or not they completely differ from those that I produce.

If you continue to find it worth your time to rag on me and my clothes and my girl, keep it up, I guess. I'm not claiming any superiority to any others on this board. But I'm happy to be me and to have what I have, so you're not making much of a difference in my life, I assure you.

slave, please. like i really give a fuck it you think my commentary is either witty or stupid. your opinion has proved to be of zero worth here.

slave, you can't even hate on dismalfuture, cause he brings home the bacon. he has shit to say and contributes way more than the many cockroches that frequent this forum.

other shit you said about your fit posting is just dumb. save the cliche exuses cause i heard it all before and heard better. you look like shit, thought you didn't, decided to post, and thus got hated on. nothing special there/no one was singling you out. it should be obvious by now that most people here don't like bitchass niggas. you are a bitchass nigga. your sorry excuses and your frontin. you fail at even frontin 101. the monetary issue regarding wardrobe is pointless, because there have been many who have posted here with lesser means who haven't/don't look(ed) as terrible as you.

stop flattering yourself. i hate on anything that deserves being hated on. you posted shitty fits, stupid comments, and half-naked pics of your girl in the inappropriate threads. what do you expect? people to welcome you with open arms?

Yea, I guess I'm just not really worried about things. I have a job that I enjoy enough, a great woman (that some of you will probably eventually realize), and I've got a good future ahead of me. I have good taste, in my opinion, and I suppose one day it might begin to show slowly but surely in my clothing. Maybe I should just resort to the music boards, but fashion interests me, and I find it fun to learn more about how it's shaping out.

By the way, though your post was a bit sarcastic in tone, it sort of made sense, so I didn't take it too harshly. If we're ranking our level of success solely on economic status, I'm sure you've got me there, buddy. I'm not gonna cry about it, though.

mate when did I say I hate poor people? I just dislike boring people.

What i don't understand about people like jeff, dani, and others like them is why post pictures of your shitty outfits (that you say you don't even care about) on a fashion forum? I'm not gonna go to an antique muscle car forum and then post pictures of my 01 shitty cavalier and tell them that caring about muscle cars is dumb because i'm happy with my car. Clothing/fashion is a hobby to some. If your hobby is going on random message boards and attention whoring and trying to get a reaction out of people, that's really unfortunate. Especially when you obviously don't have much knowledge of any use to the board/community.

People taking cluthin and looking gud seriously here. Same with members of most every forum and thei respective hobbies

Damn skippy.

Guest jmatsu

okay you might think you have good taste in shit, but your opinion so far has proved to matter little to zero at all here on the board or in most fashionista circles. when i was young kid i used to think fastfood and corner liquir was the shit. it was because of an inexperienced and ignorant young palate. you are interested in fashion, you've come to the right place to learn and maybe someday contribute. most with these interests are welcome. the thing is, you'r ignorance and warped center-of- the-universe kinda mentality/attitude is not. what i am trying to convey to you is that you are not experienced at subjects relevant to this fashion forum. you are at best a guest. a rookie slug. you should know your place and re evaluate your level of humility. if your bitch was on a fucking gardening forum, i wouldn't get up in that shit, be an arrogant bastard and try to argue with her about what kind of fertilizer is best.

i would love to hear about your musical interests.

anyway if you're happy, that's great for you. just don't try to front about shit your do not yet comprehend. simple as that.

wtf? your bitch posted a fit wearing your ugly pants...wtf you expect?!?

btw i wasn't wearing leggings. just goes to show how much you and your bitch know.

NICE NICE NICE NICE NICE...btw i wasn't wearing leggings. just goes to show how much you and your bitch know.

Even when jmatu's being all soft and shit, he can't avoid throwing in a little venom. It's in his blood man.

Guest jeffvyain
okay you might think you have good taste in shit, but your opinion so far has proved to matter little to zero at all here on the board or in most fashionista circles. when i was young kid i used to think fastfood and corner liquir was the shit. it was because of an inexperienced and ignorant young palate. you are interested in fashion, you've come to the right place to learn and maybe someday contribute. most with these interests are welcome. the thing is, you're ignorance and warped center of the universe mentality/attitude is not. what i am trying to convey to you is that you are not experienced at subjects relevant to this fashion forum. you are at best a guest. a rookie slug. you should know your place and re evaluate your level of personal humility. if your bitch was on a fucking gardening forum, i wouldn't get up in that shit, be and arrogant bastard and try to argue with her about what kind of fertilizer is best.

i would love to hear about your musical interests.

anyway if you're happy, that's great for you. just don't try to front about shit your do not yet comprehend. simple as that.

btw i wasn't wearing leggings. just goes to show how much you and your bitch know.

Are you just plain stupid? I don't give a shit what you think about my fits. First off, you're just fucking wrong. If I looked bad in my clothes, I doubt I'd be pulling the kind of ass that you can only dream about (or maybe penis size just really does matter to women that much...you poor kid). You don't have to be wearing the latest trend to look good in what you wear. Get a grip on reality.

btw, I know you weren't wearing leggings. I suppose it's just my opinion, but I think jeans that tight are just plain loud and obnoxious...and feminine. I prefer more timeless fits; you are simply just trendy looking to me--in a bad way. It's okay. You don't have to agree with me, and we can both get over it.

Are you just plain stupid? I don't give a shit what you think about my fits. First off, you're just fucking wrong. If I looked bad in my clothes, I doubt I'd be pulling the kind of ass that you can only dream about (or maybe penis size just really does matter to women that much...you poor kid). You don't have to be wearing the latest trend to look good in what you wear. Get a grip on reality.

btw, I know you weren't wearing leggings. I suppose it's just my opinion, but I think jeans that tight are just plain loud and obnoxious...and feminine. I prefer more timeless fits; you are simply just trendy looking to me--in a bad way. It's okay. You don't have to agree with me, and we can both get over it.

how can you refer to your own girlfriend as "ass" of any kind?

and on a public forum where she can read it no less

Jeff's right, guys. We all need to start dressing with no regard to time. Everyone start NOW!

Guest jeffvyain

I don't think of her that way in any sort beyond the fact that I think she's sexy. I was simply using a term that people would understand here. It seems understanding is a difficuly concept for some.

Guest jmatsu

how is my logic flawed? you come to board where the community agrees about certain things. most here agree that you look like shit and your clothes suck. you can cry about how your opinion is worth a shit, but nobody cares.

you're actually gonna try to argue about how attractive your bitch is? you're the stupid one. an immature ape just fishing for meaningless insults and saying shit that has little to do with the context of this subject yet alone the entire forum. you're trying to imply that your penis is bigger than mine? let me borrow your girl's butthole so she can compare.

your personal logic is that because you look good in your clothing that you were able to establish a relationship with a "hot piece of ass??" slave please! your bitch is a fucking chickenhead. mad badly dressed and unattractive men get stupid bitches all the time. your fits and your general lunacy just prove that your bitch has bad taste or has bipolar disorders.

you prefer timeless fits? does that include some boring rankass looking asics, a sloppy white tee, and some shitty denim. timeless fits? you mean forever shat upon fits.