WAYWT shit talking thread

cheep

i have percs, tylenol with codeine and muscle relaxers. unfortunately, i also have al dente whiskey dick and can barely stand up.

jayrock just mollywopped on you pussies (you know who you are)

dipset!

PS. Kunk hook it up with some of those synthetic opiates my good man.

i have percs, tylenol with codeine and muscle relaxers. unfortunately, i also have al dente whiskey dick and can barely stand up.

i'll trade you some purple drank for them perczzzzzz...

Jayrock, it's not that we simply disagree with you, it has more to do with the disparaging way you said you thought something had to have gone wrong to make a guy want to have sex with other men. Which is a pretty presumptuous thing to say, especially for someone who I assume has no personal experience being anything but straight.

What I'm wondering is, what went wrong to make me want to have sex with women?

Honestly, the selection our generation is given of holes to hump seems like choosing between rotten fruit. Read superconfessional. The shit we put up with from these selfish bimbos really doesn't seem worth it.

I'll totally be knocking on the back door by the end of the year, just watch.

No, that's not what multiculturalism means.

Wait, do you mean that machiavellian divide & conquer media propaganda campaign that uses guilt and artificial morality upon European cultural identity in order for it to distill itself so that its populations can lose their common ground (ability to unite) and therefor its ability to come together as a unified state of mind on key social and political issues giving the ruling elite complete control across the board both politically and socially?

Is that multiculturalism?

Because it's working in France!

i'm not sure what it says about me but i could have written this. we need to get a beer one day.

Wait, do you mean that machiavellian divide & conquer media propaganda campaign that uses guilt and artificial morality upon European cultural identity in order for it to distill itself so that its populations can lose their common ground (ability to unite) and therefor its ability to come together as a unified state of mind on key social and political issues giving the ruling elite complete control across the board both politically and socially?

Guest fawkRAWdenim

AHIITE...AHITE.

cotton duck why u gotta be hatin aiite... and people be callin me dis westside.

I AM NOT WEST SIDE. BUT I LOVEEE THE WESTSIIIIIIIDE.

i seen yo little pilot hat cotton duck seriously for reals stop the hatin or the war is goin starts AIITE.

WEARIN YO PILOT HAT CANT EVEN FLY NO PLANEZ

AND CHEEP aiite....in highschool uz's the man homie, now u just got beard and u workin for ME.. THE MANNNN HOMIE.

all the people out there showin love.

we RIDE TOGTHA. WE DIE TOGTHA

i dont give a fuh about yo rep foolz . fuck yo green bars aiite..

LETTIN IT BE KNOWN.

wached on meds? that makes two of us i been trippin for 3 days now...woke up this morning thinkin id be fine but as i was walking to the ferry i felt like i was floating

that's whats up

Yeah, something along these lines. And, to expand the thought, I'm pretty sure the last study I read on the topic was pretty convinced these propensities are likely determined based on ratios of hormones present in your mother's womb rather than explicit genetic markers.

Somewhat. Regulatory elements present in various stages of development can determine whether certain genes will be expressed. It is likely that the horomones identified cause expression of elements that may lead to a "homosexual identification". There is certainly little doubt that this CAN have an effect. It is demonstrated that each succesive male born to a single mother has a slightly higher (statistically significant) propensity towards homosexuality, there is no acceptable alternative hypothesis besides something in the mothers body affecting this. Difficulty identifying genetic markers for homosexuality is likely a result of primitive technology (microarrays for the most part) being too blunt to catch the subtleties of what is likely a polygenic effect.

in today's world of moral relativism homosexuality is deemed as normal and entirely acceptable to modern society. this is not a bad thing, as i hold an individual's personal liberty to be of the utmost importance. but can one not question societal norms as a possible reason for homosexual promiscuity? in my opinion, to denounce the possiblity is illogical and counterproductive to understanding the human experience.

You are fucking stupid. This socialogical psychobabble is the worst form of intellectual masturbation. Pure conjecture and pretentions

If you have JSTOR access read John Murrin or Robert Oak on homosexual promiscuity in puritan New England. Advance a theory on why these men were so promiscuous in a culture that wanted to execute them.

Homosexuality has existed across time, and across cultures (that's diachronically and synchronically) - and in relatively stable proportions. That argues pretty strenuously for a biological link.

This is true. This is probably the most powerful argument for homosexuality as a genetic factor short of a stable mappable marker.

1) The ridiculous idea circulating among American conservatives that Europe and specifically France is under Muslim cultural siege is ludicrous and entirely unwarranted. The tensions in France are based on ethnic and socioeconomic lines, with religion only playing a fringe role on the sideline. The situation is more akin to LA riots than the Iranian revolution.

2) France is one of the countries that is most opposed to multiculturalism, asking its immigrants to integrate into the French population and adopt its core values as their own. Policies like positive discrimination based along ethnic or religious lines are almost non-existent and heavily frowned upon as they run contrary to the, laic, Republican spirit of the country (you’re not a Chinese-French you’re French, etc). The governing idea is that there is a strong and shared ideal that is at the core of the identity of this country and that people who want to live there have to adopt this creed as their own and even make it central to their place as citizens.

3) Contrary to what you present the current French elite is taking advantage of the instability and fear felt towards a minority that does not feel it belongs to France but is composed of individuals who have, for the most part been born there and have no identity anchors anywhere else.

4) The idea of “totality†that is apparent in your quote about the “unified state of mind on key social and political issues†is an expression of the concept of a total individual; someone that is, in essence a synthesis of his society, of his culture expressed itself as a totality precisely limited in time (history) and space (geography). However individuals, as simple as they be, are always at least slightly askew in relationship to the structure that assigns them a place and culture is never a set, totally meaningful entity but a work in progress, build by collectivities and prone to change, destruction and renewal.