WAYWT shit talking thread

cheep

1. i hate when people tak their pics in a public bathroom....no better place to take a pic? and he's no even using the mirror........just setting up your camera and using the bathroom..wtf?

2. he's dressed like a Polish college physics TA...no likey

1. It's the office bathroom and there's a convenient little spot right over the toilet that holds the seat covers. I like to take my pics in the morning before everyone gets to the office and I really don't want to take time out in the morning before leaving home to get it done. Better to do it on the company's $$$ than to delay me and hit traffic.

2. Hahaha. Gotta lotta hate on this one. Yeah, this one didn't turn out as well as I thought. Well, good days and bad days. Someone neg repped me cuz it makes me look fat, which it does.

I dont even why he bothers obfuscating his face when he's been posting pics with his face clearly for months.

Just recently discovered the convenient photobucket tool, so I'm gradually back blurring my old posts. Not as many as I thought, maybe a handful per month. Was too lazy to figure it out on photoshop.

1. It's the office bathroom and there's a convenient little spot right over the toilet that holds the seat covers. I like to take my pics in the morning before everyone gets to the office and I really don't want to take time out in the morning before leaving home to get it done. Better to do it on the company's $$$ than to delay me and hit traffic.

2. Hahaha. Gotta lotta hate on this one. Yeah, this one didn't turn out as well as I thought. Well, good days and bad days. Someone neg repped me cuz it makes me look fat, which it does.

Admitting you have a problem is the first step towards solving your problem.

Guest jmatsu

i feel bad for your clothes cause they ain't totally terrible. i blame you or your parents, cause it's your body thats fucking shit up.

Dear jetlenoir,

You have received an infraction at superfuture :: supertalk.

http://www.superfuture.com/supertalk/showthread.php?p=1051502

Reason: offensive post

-------

enough with the homophobic remarks. one and only warning.

-------

This infraction is worth 2 point(s) and may result in restricted access until it expires. Serious infractions will never expire.

All the best,

superfuture :: supertalk

Something tells me that this has little to do with my choice of words.

Admitting you have a problem is the first step towards solving your problem.
i feel bad for your clothes cause they ain't totally terrible. i blame you or your parents, cause it's your body thats fucking shit up.

Hahahah. Thanks.

Originally Posted by kunk75

no pal. believe me, you're fucked.

Re: pussyassnigga

middle-aged, not yet.

and what do you contribute to the world? though i like your avatar and shit. please don't come to new york. i'd rather not have to fry your skull and eat your corneas. have a good night.

--------------------------

someone tell this roided up fuckin retard to calm the fuck down. guy insisted on messaging me this after i negrepped him. take it he didnt take the big vagina comment very well...further supporting my big vagina comment in the first place. fuckin pussy

screen grab won't work but i thought i'd share.

Originally Posted by kunk75

reply from find my better half.

im fucked huh. ok big guy, fuckin old ass middle aged asshole actin like some high school bully. get the fuck outta here with your threats fuckin faggot

kind of funny.

no, i just don't like corny bitches who wouldn't say a fucking word to me in public for fear of life-loss. and i'm sad? fuck else do you do all day. all you do is shit on people but don't really post much of consequence.

you're a sad sad man buddy. your wife cheat on you? too loose now? wont suck your dick? somethings obviously twistin your thong right between your asscheeks.
middle-aged, not yet.

and what do you contribute to the world? though i like your avatar and shit. please don't come to new york. i'd rather not have to fry your skull and eat your corneas. have a good night.

im fucked huh. ok big guy, fuckin old ass middle aged asshole actin like some high school bully. get the fuck outta here with your threats fuckin faggot