WAYWT shit talking thread

cheep

that is the most retarded mirror i've seen in anyone's bed room

That's the Ikea WwWaAaAvVvVyYyY MmIiRrRrRoRrR!

To me it says, "Oh, what a fun place I've just stepped into!"

I like the poster that says, "Beer sex or drugs?" as if he's obtained any of those things at this point in his short life.

Post again when you enter high school. Buying worn for 6 months apc's is fail. And I'd find the second one less shitty if you were colorblind or merely blind, but here... Wearing those raf everyone bought for cheap on yoox doesn't make you look cool. Btw the APC jean I sold you long time ago for 95€, I bought it for 40.

Shut up, I'm sure you're a million times better:

img2657fw2.jpg

img2657fw2.jpg

img2657fw2.jpg

img2657fw2.jpg

img2657fw2.jpg

img2657fw2.jpg

img2657fw2.jpg

img2657fw2.jpg

img2657fw2.jpg

img2657fw2.jpg

that is the most retarded mirror i've seen in anyone's bed room

my sister's got the same. Yes, it's retarded since you just can't look at yourself unless you're painfully skinny (which is not exactly the case of my sister)

Shut up, I'm sure you're a million times better:

I didn't write anywhere that I was better... But I enjoy my men camel toe and agree that this fit was dull, and you can think whatever you want of it.

Those are my DH, they definitely don't fit my body type, and were also too tight. I was wearing a belt but not very tight, just for when I crouch. I'll keep them, if I ever have smaller thigh.

Yes I have been there quite a few times, but I think you can shit talk even if you don't look especially good. I just don't like him, he's like 17 and is a tool, but maybe I shoudn't have posted that.

man at that age i dressed horribly...banana republic too small sweaters, phat farm cargo pants that dangled awkwardly over some square toed boots i bought at lane crawford and were brandless. i thought it was clean lookin at the time...actually come to think of it i dont think i have been dressing very well until i got out of college . even lookin back on WAYWTs ive posted at TFS during my college days, a lot of them were quite clueless, definitely worse than that dude on the last page

so yeah lookin back on it, i threw some tantrums over criticisms on my gear back then but i think its totally warranted, i was more surprised at people who actually thought i looked good back then

I was wearing this too. He's not 15 anyway, and my post was a stupid personnal attack, though I still think he's a tool...

Maybe with maturity comes style, and in this way of thinking, that's a good basis.

f2b, the jeans are even a bit too large at the waist, it's just my body type, i won't buy dh jeans anymore.

Its not a zit, retard.

Oooooh...

Kuato.jpg

lmao just posted the exact thing with " OPEN YOUR MIIIIIIIIIIND, QUAID, OPEN YOUR MIIIIIIIIIND" get out of my head man