WAYWT shit talking thread

cheep

at least there were a few people with some style.

in hs, i was the disasterous goth, there was one Gap-goth and everyone else was a guido, wanna-be hip-hopper or prep.

What's a gap-goth? Forming a gothic wardrobe from all gap pieces? I'm not trying to be a smart ass.

i made it up, but yes, your interpretation was what i meant. black jeans, black pocket-t, doc martens, maybe some eyeliner if feeling randy. the people who would've shopped at hot topic if they could have found one.

What's a gap-goth? Forming a gothic wardrobe from all gap pieces? I'm not trying to be a smart ass.

DSC07474.jpg

subcrew cap

AA t

skulls

vans sk8 hi

it already looks some color blind fool designed that cap. i don't know why you felt the need to add a dose of purple shirt to take it to the next level of shitty.

^^ aww man thats so sad. he has a good fit going on with them skulls. too bad he had to fuck it up with the cap.

FUCK SUBCREW. it's some hong kong hypebeasty bullshit; everyone in south east asia is picking up on that rubbish. shit needs to get burnt.

marriage will do that to you. i've started shit-talking on an engineering website and i know nothing about engineering.

i think 95% of kunk75's posts have made me laugh. thank you for being bored enough to become a frequent poster

2aj54ie.jpg

Amazed this didn't make it here already. Nice phone, boxer, shorts, giant room, and enormous Dark Side of the Moon poster. I just wish that, having thought of Mr. Bento whacking off to hentai in his giant office chair, I could unthink it.

douche chills!

2aj54ie.jpg

Amazed this didn't make it here already. Nice phone, boxer, shorts, giant room, and enormous Dark Side of the Moon poster. I just wish that, having thought of Mr. Bento whacking off to hentai in his giant office chair, I could unthink it.

douche chills!

HELL YEAH, BITCHES!