WAYWT shit talking thread

cheep

How about instead of shit talking, helping? Ever thought of that?
^ Sounds like bitchassness to me. We only provide the medicine. You've got to find your own damn spoonful of sugar.

USE THE FUCKING SEARCH FUNCTION*

*For mellowbonsai, the superlove of my superlife

i havent been keeping up with waywt, but this dude looks mad gay in this outfit-

short1.jpg

and this dudes torso is still a rectangle apparently

meee.jpg

and kodiak looks mad gay with those poses also..

The fact that you have that rigidity in front of the camera suggests you aren't very comfortable with your image. And that, more than anything else, is what makes you look like an intensely creepy man about to either poop his pants or stab a baby.

The fact that you have that rigidity in front of the camera suggests you aren't very comfortable with your image. And that, more than anything else, is what makes you look like an intensely creepy man about to either poop his pants or stab a baby.

523.jpg

If thats rigidity, then I don't know what the opposite is.

u look like guy who i wud see at theatre linin up 2 see indiana jones [i didnt c 2nite, prolly not tmrw either prolly neva] and they r dumb and chillin wit ugly ugly girl who wear tru religion n date u cuz she think dat datin guy who raw denims iz so cool n u datin her jus cuz u cant get no better

disagree 10 characters

i agree with dino on this one.

it alternates black white black white. i find that very distracting to me. and hes deathly pale too. "jaundice" asian is what crayon color he'd be. sticking to more of one color would be a better idea imo. What i find the most distracting piece is the shoe... just looks out of place.