WAYWT shit talking thread

cheep

yeah maybe APC NS is better...the rise seems to be a bit longer which is easier to wear. i think the rise on APC's looks better on me than Diors anyway...at least in photographs i take that's the message im getting

Same for me. I currently wear an APC Cure, and think it's way better, I'll just avoid Dior jeans, try not to redo this mistake if I ever buy more expensive jeans and find jeans that fit my body type.

fadingblue, no problem man :)

this middle school kid with the dslr really really needs to stop freaking me out with his shallow depth of field close-ups of his face

that shit belongs in a frame in black and white as a cheesy mother's day gift, waywt is about what you are WEARING not what your face looks like... at least put some interesting spin to it, you know

so you dont come off like some jerkoff in the backyard with too much time on his hands / too much zit on his foreheard

man at that age i dressed horribly...banana republic too small sweaters, phat farm cargo pants that dangled awkwardly over some square toed boots i bought at lane crawford and were brandless. i thought it was clean lookin at the time...actually come to think of it i dont think i have been dressing very well until i got out of college . even lookin back on WAYWTs ive posted at TFS during my college days, a lot of them were quite clueless, definitely worse than that dude on the last page

so yeah lookin back on it, i threw some tantrums over criticisms on my gear back then but i think its totally warranted, i was more surprised at people who actually thought i looked good back then

I looked like a complete tool in highschool. I remember wearing Eisbar jeans and an eisbar shirt... AT THE SAME TIME.

I went through an armani exchange phase and then french connection.

I remember in 9th grade though, I had a mohawk and 20 eye docs.

YEAH.

I was wearing this too. He's not 15 anyway, and my post was a stupid personnal attack, though I still think he's a tool...

Maybe with maturity comes style, and in this way of thinking, that's a good basis.

f2b, the jeans are even a bit too large at the waist, it's just my body type, i won't buy dh jeans anymore.

Buy Julian Red Hoboken, true to size or one size down m'man. Get them fitted with one or two stacks in the ankle while resting nice and comfy on your hips. They'll work for your type, I betcha!

Ok, I might obliterate any rep I have - and it's not like I've posted any WAYWT pics but seriously, I can't get into this dudes steez. Without the tags, I would have thought he went on a shopping spree at JOMAR.

No Hate.

IMAGE_126.jpg

Y's/YYX2/Visvim

Buy Julian Red Hoboken, true to size or one size down m'man. Get them fitted with one or two stacks in the ankle while resting nice and comfy on your hips. They'll work for your type, I betcha!

Thanks for the advice ;) . I'll look for one pair when I need some more denim (i'm fine now, summer's gonna hawtt !)

shave it and start again.

I first thought you meant the mole/wart and now i can't stop being grossed out thinking about shaving it off.

Ok, I might obliterate any rep I have - and it's not like I've posted any WAYWT pics but seriously, I can't get into this dudes steez. Without the tags, I would have thought he went on a shopping spree at JOMAR.

No Hate.

agreed. maybe it's the pants and the lighting of the picture ?

SECONDED. once again, fuck the tights.

I thought he said once that they're just long socks. Dunno if it matters to you, but just saying.