WAYWT shit talking thread

cheep

I know you resold the apc for as much as I sold them to you, I just wanted to tease you a little bit. My parent's don't give me money for my clothes, or less than yours, and i'd be broke if I paid retail price for everything. I don't really remember me riding dick to make people stop talking shit on me, but I remember you doing it, I wrote the first comment about you because I find you funny, but this is the shit talking thread... Welcome to the internets, and remember, this is serious business.

pussy (10 chars)

Well. Firstly i fuck you.

simply amazing. from now on this is how i'm starting all my papers/emails/sexyloveletters

dx1jys.jpg

AV replaced!

i think the only movie of Lynch's i've seen, understood and liked was Blue Velvet.

Two words. Kyle MacLachlan. He just makes everything better. Even that shitty Doors movie.

I loved blue velvet, and you can't deny Elephant Man. People rag on Dune, too. But I love Dune. His early shorts are pretty alright, in my opinion, while being somewhat phoney. I can see passed all that, though because he cares about sound. ;)

Watch the shorts and listen. The sound works so well with what he's doing. Did you like Twin Peaks (season 1, of course)?

Shilea beauf or whatever was annoying as shit in the first half. He tried to play some hard ass greaser but it doesn't work for him. He was better once he started playing a slightly nerdy, slightly cocky kid like he did on that even stevens show i watched in middle school.

They always do that crap in movies. "He's a tough kid but has a good heart. He just needs a mentor to set him straight and bring out the hidden potential that he hides away, tucked under his tough facade!"

I just wish they would quit shoving his ass down our throats. I don't think we can escape it though. He'll probably be his generation's harrison ford or something. Seems like the type to do those kinds of action/suspense blockbusters. I gotta feeling we'll see him in these movies for the next 30 years though if hollywood has their way.

i like shia lebouf. he's a ho-hum actor but theres something endearing about his preformances. there's no such thing as movie star actors anymore, but he's a bonafide movie star as far as i can tell, and it usually makes for good entertainment. anyways, Kingdom of the Crystal Skull was meant to be a play on all the old serials that Lucas and Spielberg grew up on, but this one lacked the soul of the originals.

dunno why this is in shit-talking.

funny thing is, he had a crazzy-ass childhood and grew up in the hood, but still comes off as a puss. his interview in details this month made me want to book a ticket to la so i could kick him in the balls.

the cost of a plane ticket plus time invested would be disproportionate to the amount of time that, once you arrive, it would take homie to manifest some scrote.

i like shia lebouf. he's a ho-hum actor but theres something endearing about his preformances. there's no such thing as movie star actors anymore, but he's a bonafide movie star as far as i can tell, and it usually makes for good entertainment. anyways, Kingdom of the Crystal Skull was meant to be a play on all the old serials that Lucas and Spielberg grew up on, but this one lacked the soul of the originals.

i like him too, but i haven't seen the movie yet. i've liked him since Even Stevens. :P

i like him too, but i haven't seen the movie yet. i've liked him since Even Stevens. :P

he was good for that, but unfortunately, the insincerity of his disney years has carried over into his life as an adult actor. i think he'll eventually grow out of it, and Eagle Eye looks like a good suspense/action flick (he's the lead in it)

AV replaced!

Two words. Kyle MacLachlan. He just makes everything better. Even that shitty Doors movie.

I loved blue velvet, and you can't deny Elephant Man. People rag on Dune, too. But I love Dune. His early shorts are pretty alright, in my opinion, while being somewhat phoney. I can see passed all that, though because he cares about sound. ;)

Watch the shorts and listen. The sound works so well with what he's doing. Did you like Twin Peaks (season 1, of course)?

pretty much. The sound work in everything he does is amazing. have you seen his opinion on watching a movie on your cellphone/pda/iphone on youtube?

funny shit.

also, kyle maclachlan is great. I just found out he did some voice over work for GTA before. haha random

pretty much. The sound work in everything he does is amazing. have you seen his opinion on watching a movie on your cellphone/pda/iphone on youtube?

funny shit.

also, kyle maclachlan is great. I just found out he did some voice over work for GTA before. haha random

I've never seen the interview, i'll look for that. I really like Angelo Badalamenti's stuff a lot. He never over-composes. So warm and cold at the same time. I loved the music to Twin Peaks the most, I think. Mullholland Drive was good, too. If you like that kind of stuff, buy Julee Cruise- Floating into the night. Badalamenti and Lynch did the music. It's really great.

MacLachlan is one of those actors that has the uncanny ability to convey the repression that most people have when communicating with other people. A lot of actors simply try to look "authentic" by trying to convey an openness in their emotional expression. That might work for Klaus Kinski because Kinski had the talent to be an eccentric and a total loose cannon and make it authentic. This doesn't work for most people, though. And he didn't even do that all of the time. With MacLachlan, there's a restraint and politeness there that you can see through, and that makes his characters so much deeper. Like his manners are trying to hide something.

tobiasfun3kevj0.jpg

jew bias

Elephant Man

YUH TOO BAD MINE

111772.jpeg

but for real. terrifying.

They always do that crap in movies. "He's a tough kid but has a good heart. He just needs a mentor to set him straight and bring out the hidden potential that he hides away, tucked under his tough facade!"

got through the forbidden kingdom halfway before figuring out the kid was not lebouf

I really like Lynch ( Blue Velvet is one of my favorite movies) so I'll add more to the thread after I sober up but here are the videos

I've met Lynch twice (my cousin was his translator in Poland once) and he is a very delightful guy, one of the nicest people I ever met.

I really like Lynch ( Blue Velvet is one of my favorite movies) so I'll add more to the thread after I sober up but here are the videos

I've met Lynch twice (my cousin was his translator in Poland once) and he is a very delightful guy, one of the nicest people I ever met.

not to keep the non-shit talking going, but i am proud of the fact I finally got up off my ass and bought a copy of Blue Velvet so i can watch it any time yesterday...too bad i was too damn sick to watch it

Pabst blue ribbon!

i think Lynch would be an interesting conversationalist.

i must've listened to the Bobby Vinton song at least 200 times in the past week.

"she wore blue velvet...bluer than velvet was the night..." fucking beautiful song.