WAYWT shit talking thread

cheep

once, i got an infraction for shitting on someone's sale thread and therefor hindering their sale

misterpretender is hindering the sale of anyone who is selling something he ever wore, (ie suckdick's rick owens shoes, any april77s) by making it look like shit. he should get infraction

It's sort of hard to judge on the internetz, maybe you're right, I just go by the pics and judge from there. Those RO sneakz look victim on pretty much everyone IMHO. Mass could pull them off but he sold them and got some old school Raf sneaker boots instead and they blow RO out of the water, I'm jealous.

i can't give him that cause in my local context, that's the current "hot" style in the scene. everyone's looking like that. I know im making an assumption when i say he's just being completely influenced by his surroundings and doesn't have a mind of his own, BUT I cannot believe someone just "found" himself with that sorta change so quickly.

hey, i know this is kinda late but i just have to say that people learn and change. i don't really care if you think that i'm some kinda loser who's "following" the trend that's happening in sg. i'd beg to differ. just look at yourself, what makes you so different from the others? fyi, some of the stuff i wear now is coming from a year back. i don't need you to think i'm buying a whole new set of clothes to fit in. that's all i have to say. people make mistakes definitely, i've learnt and i've changed. period.

image1ye3.jpg

someone call milspex.... this is the worst brand perpetrating in a while... adidas shorts with nikes.... and from one of those 5thD elitists.:(

I'd say said gentleman is trying to fuck with us with this and previous fit and especially the way he sits...

Mil is still banned I believe...

King has stee....

not saying that his past two post are representative of that....

hey, i know this is kinda late but i just have to say that people learn and change. i don't really care if you think that i'm some kinda loser who's "following" the trend that's happening in sg. i'd beg to differ. just look at yourself, what makes you so different from the others? fyi, some of the stuff i wear now is coming from a year back. i don't need you to think i'm buying a whole new set of clothes to fit in. that's all i have to say. people make mistakes definitely, i've learnt and i've changed. period.

no one gives a fuck about your explanation.

you and your clothes are ugly and you lack swag. please nu rave is dead. uffie is dead, ed banger is dead and steve aoki should kill himself.

fuck electro and all that pretentious neon that comes along with it.

you remind me of doctorworm. and yes, thats the worst insult one can dish out on here.

i can't give him that cause in my local context, that's the current "hot" style in the scene. everyone's looking like that. I know im making an assumption when i say he's just being completely influenced by his surroundings and doesn't have a mind of his own, BUT I cannot believe someone just "found" himself with that sorta change so quickly.

there is truth in this. 2-3 years back.. people were hella perpetrating wearing nbhd with UC and N(N), bape, supreme, and maharishi, all in one fit. now, they've gone all dior.

i still see dior/nbhd/redwings/GUCCI FUCKING BUCKET HAT. mad uggs. kids in singapore like to think that they got mad swag cos money can buy em shit. fuck, kids dont know shit these days. peep frontal labs, the supreme appreciation thread is just ALL BOX FUCKING TEES. yo, whats the point in that. beasting ultimate gets no respect, mother fuckers.

RE: KING.

how the hell you know he's wearing adi shorts. are you that fucking gay to stare at a dude's shorts to see what brand he's rocking just so you can say he's a perp?

FUCK YOU.

ok ok. please note, i don't hate you, i just don't respect you nor your decisions in what you wear. and i bet the stuff you're referring to that comes from a year back has gotta be the shoes. they look like hand me downs from your uncle. in which case its coming from years back.

RE: KING.

how the hell you know he's wearing adi shorts. are you that fucking gay to stare at a dude's shorts to see what brand he's rocking just so you can say he's a perp?

FUCK YOU.

i know, because in his post in waywt, he lists his shit:

og cashmere

nowhere 5th

adidas

nike

so FUCK YOU:D

aw, beat me to it

that guy can't wear any of the hype clothing well... might as well be wearing sb dunks and lrg hoodie, more people would recognize the money you put into your outfit.. also look like mongoloid

if i look like a mongoloid..then you look like ET...while you're at it i'm sure your gf would rather suck my big dick...or you can suck it too with your girlfriend!!

if i look like a mongoloid..then you look like ET...while you're at it i'm sure your gf would rather suck my big dick...or you can suck it too with your girlfriend!!

your outfit didn't really bother me but offering a dude the opportunity to fellate you is maybe not the best ever comeback or testament to no homo.

i think he's flirting with you, conan. You guys could have slumber parties and borrow each other's clothes.

your outfit didn't really bother me but offering a dude the opportunity to fellate you is maybe not the best ever comeback or testament to no homo.

Your not gay if you are receiving, only if you are giving

5-18-08.jpg

after looking at this again, id like to share some thoughts.

-you dont look mongoloid. they have specific facial features that will tip you off to their mental retardation. you have clothing combos that tip us off to yours.

-RO is laughing all the way to the bank with those shoes. so is whoever sold them to you.

-nice leggings.

-those horizontal stripes? looks like a hoodie my mom would have worn in the 90s.

-nice purse. or is it a handbag... i dont know what the ladies call them these days

5-18-08.jpg

after looking at this again, id like to share some thoughts.

-you dont look mongoloid. they have specific facial features that will tip you off to their mental retardation. you have clothing combos that tip us off to yours.

-RO is laughing all the way to the bank with those shoes. so is whoever sold them to you.

-nice leggings.

-those horizontal stripes? looks like a hoodie my mom would have worn in the 90s.

-nice purse. or is it a handbag... i dont know what the ladies call them these days

I never post in this thread, but this is the funniest fucking thing I've read in here. Bravo!

Yall just mad cause he's ballin on yall.

That's the thing though, "ballin" seems to entail a bit more confidence. If he just posed a little better, and didn't slouch, it'd probably make worlds difference.

i'm just pretending to be angry because it seems thats how one gets a nice e-cred. e-cred means so much to me, just like post-modern art and typography. oh, i forgot, the cool thing to be here is a photographer.

datasuper?

oh how i've missed you.

image1ye3.jpg

someone call milspex.... this is the worst brand perpetrating in a while... adidas shorts with nikes.... and from one of those 5thD elitists.:(

haha you sore fuck,look at my socks theyre nike too. ive always been wearing adidas shorts mainly because of the zippered pockets.i got nike short but they have no pockets.i love these shorts no heavy branding lightweight and shit if i didnt tell you adidas you would have never known its not like they got the 3 stripes running through side so stfu.

yeah just keep smiling asshole

dscf2563rt9.jpg