WAYWT shit talking thread

cheep

agentJ

do yourself a favor - don't post any fits until you have lurked enough and bought a few pieces of clothing that you know will not be hated on. then, once you are able to compose an outfit that does not make you look like a lesbian, you can post a fit. whether or not you care about neg rep, it is a matter of not shitting up every thread you post in with either A) bad fits B) lez-tastic looking fits (which are nearly as bad) or C) posting tons of useless and or stupid replies to everyone that says something remotely related to your fits.

just think about it. also, learn to use the +quote function. save time and effort when replying to all the hate.

agentJ

do yourself a favor - don't post any fits until you have lurked enough and bought a few pieces of clothing that you know will not be hated on. then, once you are able to compose an outfit that does not make you look like a lesbian, you can post a fit. whether or not you care about neg rep, it is a matter of not shitting up every thread you post in with either A) bad fits B) lez-tastic looking fits (which are nearly as bad) or C) posting tons of useless and or stupid replies to everyone that says something remotely related to your fits.

just think about it. also, learn to use the +quote function. save time and effort when replying to all the hate.

K. I'm still not sure what consititues lesbian fits, I think youre the only one who says that, its like your signature, lol. But yeah, I dont think sufu is the forum for dress(ier) shoes. I'll post again when I get some sneakers.

Guest jmatsu
K. I'm still not sure what consititues lesbian fits, I think youre the only one who says that, its like your signature, lol. But yeah, I dont think sufu is the forum for dress(ier) shoes. I'll post again when I get some sneakers.

agentj,

people wear/post "dress(ier)" shoes all the time in sufu. there have been entire threads devoted to non sneaker footwear. stop being a dumbass.

people just didn't like your dress shoes. get over it already.

i am strangely attracted to them, but i ask myself....what if these weren't by raf simons? what if they were vans or schmoove or some shit???

I'd buy them in like two fucking seconds because they'd be like 10% of the price, that's what. Easy question.

agentj,

people wear/post "dress(ier)" shoes all the time in sufu. there have been entire threads devoted to non sneaker footwear. stop being a dumbass.

people just didn't like your dress shoes. get over it already.

Fair enough, what is so bad about them though?

Guest jmatsu
I'd buy them in like two fucking seconds because they'd be like 10% of the price, that's what. Easy question.

servo,

i do believe you, but i don't trust my own sensibilities in this case. i think they are fun or interesting looking, but i could imagine them in fuckin akihabara or otaku-ville. like some robot cosplay shit. not going to front, and i don't wanna admit it, but i probably can take them because they are by raf and i can somewhat understand his vision and where he's coming from with the season and all.

i just honestly cant see these looking good in any way. regardless of if they're raf or payless they still look like something a retarded child might wear.

i mean maybe someone will actually get them, pull them off, and ill eat my words, but until then those are some fucking stupid looking shoes.

Guest jmatsu

i'd wear them if i was going to an icebar like the one in the james bond movie. or if was in the arctic circle fighting the thing.

i'd wear them if i was going to an icebar like the one in the james bond movie. or if was in the arctic circle fighting the thing.

I don't think I'd even ever wear them, but if for some strange reason they ever make it to 90% off in my size I'd buy them regardless.

not sure what this is about but i know dudes who wear tighter pants and worse shoes who could still outskate you on any given day

Obviously you don't skate... peep the board... peep the wheels... 'nuff said

Guest jmatsu
I don't think I'd even ever wear them, but if for some strange reason they ever make it to 90% off in my size I'd buy them regardless.

exactly. i think i'd buy them just to look at. display them on my shelf next 2 other taxidermied monstrosities and such.

I could have gone into detail but, you see, I promised myself I wouldn't engage in any more grammar discussion on the internet. Yeah . . . so. . . that's why. Mhmm!

Yes; and I am wrong. I double-checked my source material.

Spelt is not listed in most American dictionaries at all, but Burchfield includes a brief commentary on it in The New Fowler's Modern English Usage. Garner includes no such commentary in Garner's Modern American Usage, which implies that it is a non-issue in American English (i.e., that spelt is doubtlessly wrong).

An analogous situation is with burned and burnt.

Also, you are doubly right not to engage in these kinds of discussions online.

Im just gonna assume thats skeet on their glasses, they look like all the rejects of San Fransisco "indie" scene

oh snap! this is so great magus1234 omg you are such a cool hater like omg plus rap

I'm going to agree with joey formal's comment about this fagfarm looking like a tourist from the future. That comment got me thinking about the movie Bicentennial Man and the way that they had their extras dressing.

The fact o' the matter is, these are concept sandles. It's like going to prom dressed like Klaus Nomi. It's easy to look like you know what you're doing when you try to be as wack and as impractical as possible. These sandles fail on every level as a shoe, but as a novelty piece they excel. That's all they are. Novelty.

I'm not one to talk shit, but this fit warrants it:

051408.jpg

looks like some private highschool wannabe Bboy who plays the flute and who dominates debate club. I got this cool messenger bag from Dillards, it's called the blowjob-giver.

AND FUCKING SOCKS?!