WAYWT shit talking thread

cheep

Polio and I are two of the best dresser in here so shove it!! Just kidding but I obviously liked my outfit and I thought Polio rocked, very bold. I don't tuck in 6-holes boots, I think it looks somewhat weird + I like the contrast of slim pants and shaped shoes with a bulbous tip.

Wearing high tops like that only looks good if you're tall, or short and super skinny.

should sell me the hightops if they are the right size

Polio and I are two of the best dresser in here so shove it!! Just kidding but I obviously liked my outfit and I thought Polio rocked, very bold. I don't tuck in 6-holes boots, I think it looks somewhat weird + I like the contrast of slim pants and shaped shoes with a bulbous tip.

cosign on the fit mate

I think Fuuma's hem over the boots worked nicely; with the jacket, it was the proper choice. Tucked in with the boots loose, I would've started having flashbacks to Tokyo, 2005...

I think homi's sneaker tongues are stealing visual height, and I think low-profile lows would've been the more balanced choice, but his jeans are what they're gonna be, if he wore anything slimmer he'd look gross and if he wore anything wider he'd look like he was 13. I think darker jeans would probably work better than the grey APC's, which are really light as far as grey jeans go.

* I like Clopek's 2-finger shopping bag grip, it's very dainty.

cousin's wedding in Louisville, KY:

IMG_2004edit.jpg

IMG_2003edit.jpg

deadlock keys

Shades of Greige button down

b clothing vest

sunday upmarket satchel

H&M trousers

jazz shooz

vest looks like a karate gi

sock tuck? looks pretty bad

not feeeeeeeeeeelin this

preeeeeeeeeeeety fuckin weird for a weddding

even if you wore this out for a regular day looks

whack

im sure everyone at the wedding loved your unique style

i dun know why but i kinda liked it

not feeeeeeeeeeelin this

whack

I kinda enjoy the GI JOE Ninja Force look

they roll ups dun.

+1

I like that outfit a lot BTW, make me want to get some repettos (I know those aren't R) and wear a pair everyday like Gainsbourg.

not feeeeeeeeeeelin this

whack

yeah i blended in pretty well with the hippies and faux-goths:

1223935_c10ec121d8.jpg

not feeeeeeeeeeelin this

whack

sock tuck should not be attempted by anyone under 5'11" and over 140lbs. i though keagan did it pretty well a while back

can just imagine kallun attempting that.

Zehero, nobody cares dick what you think. Go back to castle grayskull and style your anime hair.

His outfit was stupid. This outfit isn't fit for the DMV so much a wedding. It looks like some kind of baltimore county scarlet pimpernel that teaches children's karate monday nights.

why are you even on this board?

every one of your posts are limited to shit-talking whether or not they're in the shit-talking thread. you're never remotely constructive. you're like a monkey who does one trick for haha rep treats. shit has been done before and done better. you're not fucking jmatsu

neg rep for being a little bitch

shut the fuck up

Zehero, nobody cares dick what you think. Go back to castle grayskull and style your anime hair.

His outfit was stupid. This outfit isn't fit for the DMV so much a wedding. It looks like some kind of baltimore county scarlet pimpernel that teaches children's karate monday nights.

hang yourself with carpe diem bootstrings

why are you even on this board?

every one of your posts are limited to shit-talking whether or not they're in the shit-talking thread. you're never remotely constructive. you're like a monkey who does one trick for haha rep treats. shit has been done before and done better. you're not fucking jmatsu

neg rep for being a little bitch

shut the fuck up

Yes, all I do is talk shit. And I can see it's taking a toll on you, bottling up like the kimchi your 7 brothers buried in your back yard last week.

No, I'm not fucking Jmatsu. I'm fucking your cobbler mother. Don't you have "soooo many" fob girls to mack like you recently claimed? I'm sure that to them, the hair only comes second to the yellow bottlerocket tucked away in your 2xist briefs. Where do you find the time for sufu?