WAYWT shit talking thread

cheep

I liked the pics My Name posted, though that shirt is wack as fuck, I agree. I was just pleased to see that the dude can actually smile. Always before he got that "badass" look on his face. Weak.

smiling increases your chance of being a [DCHBG WRTH PHTBLGGNG]

on the realness, i don't like this bitch, but that has nothing to do with this.

seriously this looks fuckin stupid. if you don't own a car or if you drive a piece of shit on wheels、 don't fuckin wear any drivin shoes-like jawns. seriously the facial expression or mistaken confidence just makes this ensemble like 1000 times more irritating, cause shit sucks even more when a nigga is delirious or igonorant to his own wackness. nigga may be born in america and currently residing in japland, but no matter what he does, real heads know that soudune is really a citizen of the united states of <3. nice barrel chest and budlight-beer gut, you puke. nothing worse than a fake balla. you are the reason that gaijin aren't allowed in certain establishments. i say good. anxiously awaiting a wackass response, jerk off. btw your fuckin rinkydink pic of you sitting on your pitcher boybuddy's hips while sakura-watching was almost cute, but not really. seen that shit a billion times. gaijin actin a fool (again).

let's go, jmatsu

1) don't wear "drivin shoes-like jawns if you don't own a car" - you're entitled to your opinion, even if it's fucking stupid

2) my facial expression...not going to waste my time on this one

3) "nigga" wasn't born in america and has only lived 4 years in the us.

4) my physique...last time i checked you had a fucking mullet and were cut like a 10 year old

5) fake balla?? didn't know i was professing "balla" status

6) i am the reason that gaijin aren't allowed in certain establishments?? are you fucking SERIOUS? your passive aggressive racist banter is all the evidence i need to know you are a truly ignorant motherfucker with a mullet

i love to read your stuff jmatsu - bring it and i'll take your ass down just like the last time you tried to shit-talk-battle me. bring the heat, bitch

2.2 You may not modify, publish, transmit, transfer or sell, reproduce, create derivative works from, distribute, perform, display, or in any way exploit any of the content, in whole or in part, except as otherwise expressly permitted in this Agreement.

Please refer to section 2.2 of the terms and conditions.

You'll be hearing from my lawyers.

I think it would look a lot better if the cords were tucked into the boots. As they are now going over, the boots look like clown shoes.

waywt2229fx6.jpg

Jacket (1B, peak lapel, shiny material) : Nicolas Andreas Taralis

Tee: Uniqlo

Shiny Cords: April77

Boots: Carpe Diem

Jewellery and glasses: the usual

Guest jmatsu
let's go, jmatsu

1) don't wear "drivin shoes-like jawns if you don't own a car" - you're entitled to your opinion, even if it's fucking stupid

2) my facial expression...not going to waste my time on this one

3) "nigga" wasn't born in america and has only lived 4 years in the us.

4) my physique...last time i checked you had a fucking mullet and were cut like a 10 year old

6) i am the reason that gaijin aren't allowed in certain establishments?? are you fucking SERIOUS? your passive aggressive racist banter is all the evidence i need to know you are a truly ignorant motherfucker with a mullet

i love to read your stuff jmatsu - bring it and i'll take your ass down just like the last time you tried to shit-talk-battle me. bring the heat, bitch

the only shit you've ever taken or take down are cock loads, junior. why bother trying to fight the inevitable with this kind of typical weakness? your shit is just wack, and everything you've just said makes you that much more dumber.

I think it would look a lot better if the cords were tucked into the boots. As they are now going over, the boots look like clown shoes.

this fit does not belong in here. There is no need to tuck these either, not all jeans need to be tucked all of the time when worn with cdiems. This shit is on par, but meh personal choice.

this fit does not belong in here. There is no need to tuck these either, not all jeans need to be tucked all of the time when worn with cdiems. This shit is on par, but meh personal choice.

It's just a suggestion. Personally, I would wear a wider pant if I wanted to wear them over those boots like that but whatever. I just think it looks sorta odd because the cords are so tapered and the boots are so big and rounded.

the only shit you've ever taken or take down are cock loads, junior. why bother trying to fight the inevitable with this kind of typical weakness? your shit is just wack, and everything you've just said makes you that much more dumber.

jmatsu, what are you like 5'4"? id put my money on sound dune any second of the day. you are the epitome of a keyboard warrior. stfu

Holy shit guys! Jmatsu is an asshole, soundune doesn't really take well to shit talking.

I can't wait to have this multiquoted a rehashed for the next five pages!

Stop throwing yourself behind your favorite keyboard jockey, just let them argue. This dogpile bullshit is a cancer.

I don't like the cords too much either, they tapper too much, but it's not such a big deal. The jacket is really, really dope :) I'm very jealous.

soundune is all kinds of wrong.

Holy shit guys! Jmatsu is an asshole, soundune doesn't really take well to shit talking.

I can't wait to have this multiquoted a rehashed for the next five pages!

Stop throwing yourself behind your favorite keyboard jockey, just let them argue. This dogpile bullshit is a cancer.

You all best listen to Hali. Because he is a fucking giant. And he will fucking eat you.