• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:D

they just upgraded my amex to platinum plus and waived the annual fee

because i are so fly.

L-O-L

GO ON SHOPPIN SPREE @ NEIMAN'S OMG ~~~~~

STAY FLY-Y-Y-Y-Y

I AM RICH OF HEART N SOUL, NOT OF POCKET, JUST LYK MY BBC SHIRT SAY;.

i are rich of heart, soul, pocket, and the fat content of my sperms creates a rich, creamy mouthfeel for the ladies. SHWEEEEEEEENG

NIKKA.... U EVER HERD DA MYTH O DA CAVE? IZ U IZ STILL IN DA CAVE?

MANYE U KNO I AINT READ NO PLATOE.

i havent looked at BBC in a while and they have some pretty cool shit now

http://www.bbcicecream.com/store/ic_27382003.php

http://www.bbcicecream.com/store/ic_27313003_p.php

if bernhard or henrik made this the entire forum would be over it. i might cop the scarf in blue or yellow.

2bh i lyk sum BBCICECREME stuff sum of it b mad fresh it just b expensive i cop wen it on sale.

btw if u want one of dem radio bandanas frm lyk 2 season ago i can get 4 lyk 30 doller, i dunno were u can find pix.

hmmmmm.... what defines wealth? if it's assets then are we talking about family money? coming from an affluent family and being independently wealthy are two completely different categories. i can't imagine too many investment bankers or hedge-fund managers having the time to take pictures of their wardrobes and post in WAYWT threads. (just an example). i also don't recall any mentioning of SUFU in forbes or in the WSJ. in-fact, the last fashion advice i remember reading in the journal is "thin ties are back" lol.... these are all assumptions but i just thought i'd share my opinion on it. :D

with that said, i'll go ahead and play along. currently i'm fairly broke, working full-time, and going to school part-time. i am pretty healthy for the most-part, have a great gf, good friends, and a supporting family. i'd say i'm well-off.

wEstSidE is probably the richest though b/c this thread is obviously about post-counts... :rolleyes:

also is the waffle laptop case still for sale? i was going to get a macbook pro but maybe ill get a macbook and with the extra money get the waffle case

STARTING TROUBLE AT THE WAFFLE HOUSE

wait... is this thread about kid-rock??!

hmmmmm.... what defines wealth? if it's assets then are we talking about family money? coming from an affluent family and being independently wealthy are two completely different categories. i can't imagine too many investment bankers or hedge-fund managers having the time to take pictures of their wardrobes and post in WAYWT threads. (just an example). i also don't recall any mentioning of SUFU in forbes or in the WSJ. in-fact, the last fashion advice i remember reading in the journal is "thin ties are back" lol.... these are all assumptions but i just thought i'd share my opinion on it. :D

with that said, i'll go ahead and play along. currently i'm fairly broke, working full-time, and going to school part-time. i am pretty healthy for the most-part, have a great gf, good friends, and a supporting family. i'd say i'm well-off.

wEstSidE is probably the richest though b/c this thread is obviously about post-counts... :rolleyes:

shaq is rich, the guy that signs his check is wealth.

my daddy is rich he be owning shitloads of apartments and shit but he a strict man he believes in hardwork and he said all hes gonna offer me is unconditional love and school money. i wish i can cash some of his love for some spending money

uparmoured is always dressed top to bottom in cdiem and ccp.

i don't doubt he's got money, but hes been selling all his street shit probably just to fund the new wardrobe...

yeah,but when you think about it, he acquired all that old stuff thats like a gold mine to the street kids. hes slangin something.,

seriously, a couple of years ago, with the right connections it was not difficult to aquire so-called coveted streetwear.

i hoped that you were/are rich because, if this isn't so alotta members' fantasies would be ruined. we see the gourmet food, an abundance of new peices, etc, and i for one would love for this jet-set fantasy to be real...

yep, i figured it was the food that was giving the illusion of wealth, but yeah, eating here is comparatively cheaper. not to mention it's a cultural thing, i think over here, people are possibly more willing to spend $50 on a meal, than on a shirt.

and it is easy to forget, that there's an abundance of decent looking women's wear you can get for cheap. i don't have that many expensive pieces really. strangely, it's hard to find well-cut clothes for men here at proleteriat pricing.

anyway there is nothing wrong with spending your parents money.

i absolutely agree.

i think appreciating familial finances is not mutually exclusive with being a respectable human being.

how much does cabfare cost in singapore. how much does the meter start at?

well it's probably not expensive at all compared to places such as tokyo or NY, the meter starts at $2.40SGD and there's 50% extra surcharge past midnight. I get home past midnight almost every night, and it's around $18 (around $12USD) on average. but it all adds up. especially when you consider you can have a hawker meal at only $2USD. that said, cabbing is still cheaper than owning a car here.

I thought it was Eddie Griffin who lost his mind, wilding on sufu members?

That was one of the best things I ever captured with a camera.

Fucking drunk Eddie Griffin on the street with a hooker making racist jokes about sufu asians.