Warehouse Denim Contest [pics and discussion]

cheep

kid, thats the best wallet fade ive ever witnessed. soonami, keep in mind that all cotton thread is not created equal. personally, i dont mind the thread coming aloose, its just part of the wabi-sabi of things. ALL things change. getting things repaired is just part of the journey.

Thanks for the comments ya'll. The wallet is actually a Redmoon knock-off made by sufu's own Minya! It was a great price, and the construction is top notch. No idea why anyone would pay for a Redmoon when you can get Minya's or Corter's for like 1/3 the cost.

I'll have to post some wallet evo pics soon too. The patina is out of control

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to was ist los? again.

Was, you will win for sure, unless your jeans get destroyed in some freak industrial accident

I'd like to see some fit pics though!!

I'd hope no freak industrial accident or something catostrophic happens. =)

As for wearing them not hard enough, I guess I'm not too active. At school, bike to class and then sit on my ass all day, but such is life. Although I do bike, I don't see how the jeans would wear down other than at the saddle since there's no abrasion at any other part.

Maybe something spectacular may happen when I'm in HK for the final 3-4 months of the competition, maybe not.

Didn't switch phones, I guess it does shift. I only really started noticing this month, not really until you brought it up. Good eye.

i get that too in my jeans. i attribute it to the way i just plop down when i sit and the phone will either land in one position or the other.

Chicken, lookin good.

Things to do 7-11-2008:

1) Find Chicken and put a cap in his ass and destroy jeans.

2) Find Was Ist Los, put a cap in his ass and destroy jeans.

Things to do 11-20-2008:

1) Win Sufu 660 contest.

^ follow.

i should've said "follow." :D

as a denim-fan, i'm loving how so many of these jeans are turning out.

i remember in denim indigo master, they showed a picture of a faded sample of dubble works 660 with a caption asking, "will there be a better fade than this?" regarding our contest.

lightning264.jpg

i think it's safe to say we're exceeding their expectations. :)

Man that fade eats ass compared to a lot of what we are seeing. How dare they underestimate the Americans... (jk)

Maybe something spectacular may happen when I'm in HK for the final 3-4 months of the competition, maybe not.

Oh owh! Did anybody else catch this? Those denims are going to be all time after that! Plenty of cheap repairs to be had in Hong Kong as well from what I hear.

I think we should have denim wars rather than wars in Iraq. Maybe Bush and Saddam could have battled with a pair of 47lvcs. I bet bush would have won seeing as how he clears brush all the time with his pal (dog) barney down in texas rather than manning the helm in Washington.

Just realized I haven't put up any pics yet. With so many people competing, this thread should really have a lot more pictures in it. Mine are not as pretty as the fellas above me, but anyway, here they are.

dsc03055.jpg

dsc03052.jpg

DSC03053.jpg

DSC03057.jpg

Color is most accurate in third picture. Think I'm gonna give them another wash...