Warehouse Denim Contest [pics and discussion]

cheep

They are just too short in the rise to really do stuff....I'm always afrad to blow the crotch...

So right now - I'm more of a weekend warrior - I wear them at home or when I'm sitting in the garden...

Should be some great ass fade in 4 years from now...

cosign on this... i really really wish i could have gotten 30s or even 31... every time i wear them i feel like the crotch is going to blow out.

cosign on this... i really really wish i could have gotten 30s or even 31... every time i wear them i feel like the crotch is going to blow out.

Blow the fuggers out. I worked mine, as you saw, in the beginning and am wearing them too damn tight so the button fly is coming apart too. The BiG repair on the crotch is holding up well and my silly little red stitch repair on the button area is doing alright. I still feel like a 20 lb fatty poured into a 2 lb sack but, whatever. I could use a 31 too but screw it; I tend to push back harder when I get pushed, ya know?

But skating in them...yeah, that's not going to happen.

im so excited...received my brand new raw warehousesufu660's sz 30 from Darkadious a coupe days ago...soaked and wore them for the first time.

actually liking the fit this time. alittle bit baggier than last time which is what i was aiming for...wish the rise was just slightly higher but will have to make do.

checking in.....

LOOK AT MY d0NG!!!!!!!

l_101ab3fb692d67bcc807f6ce7f124b6a.jpg

washed many times-

i worked outside for nearly 6 months - some of you may remember my random posts........i've been indoors for the past month, so they aren't taking as much of a beating.

they have been through hell, and are holding up very well (reinforced crotch stitching as well- due to the washes)

minimal fabric breakdown, even in the highest wear areas

and they are really starting to soften up...

they are going with me on vacation and to the beach over the rest of the summer

so i'll probably have proper outdoor pics in the future...:)