Warehouse Denim Contest [pics and discussion]

cheep

damn, not even a month yet and there are some mild fading of the whiskers.

Yeah, I was out in the natural light yesterday and the jeans are starting to fade a bit. My knees have almost completely worn through. I play with my son on my knees quite a bit and the wear is obvious.

Good way to get them started, Chatty Puma..traveling is the best you can do...

I've always wanted to organise a "break in your raw denim pilgrimige" - 6 weeks of walking....maybe one day I get to break free from work and I'll do it...so stay tuned for a DENIM PILGRIMIGE THREAD .

I walked this trail 'Camino de Santiago' in Spain a couple years ago. If you wore jeans through all 550 miles of that they would be thrashed at the end for sure. I am thinking about doing the walk again, but I think it would just be way to gross/uncomfortable to be walking 15-25 miles a day in heavy pants.

I walked this trail 'Camino de Santiago' in Spain a couple years ago. If you wore jeans through all 550 miles of that they would be thrashed at the end for sure. I am thinking about doing the walk again, but I think it would just be way to gross/uncomfortable to be walking 15-25 miles a day in heavy pants.

Hmm...one day I'm gonna do that...I think Eternals might be good for that...they ain't too heavy...

;)

I finally decided to upload my pix.

its been about 2 weeks so far, and mine have stretched out like crazy.

so here it is sz29 #193 11/10/07 reporting in...

Pre-soak:

dsc00151ef3.th.jpg

dsc00150ez2.th.jpg

dsc00152rd2.th.jpg

They shrunk a lot, but they seemed to have stretched back out. I wish they still fit like they did below. I did 1 hot soak overnight and hang dry. I did another soak, and I had no choice but to tumble dry also

dsc00180oi7.jpg

dsc00181qs6.jpg

they were pretty stiff after the first soak and dry

dsc00154la2.th.jpg

ps: sorry for the shitty pix, all i had was my phone that weekend.