Warehouse Denim Contest [pics and discussion]

cheep

Another hot wash and dry definitely slimmed them down some more. They need to be sent out to Gordon for final hemming but I'm happy with them.

I'd recommend two good soaks/washes and drys before you get them hemmed. For me, they've turned from a loose fit to one that is very similiar to a sized down 2 APC NS fit.

Alright, one quick question...

I just brought these things out of the dryer, and there are tons of little "wrinkles" in it. Little creases and wrinkles that are annoying the shit out of me. Do they go away with wear?

yes.

dskfjhkdfjkfsfsdkjs

P1030397-1.jpg

#107 checking in. I went true to size, so I put them in the washer and dryer under the "whites" setting, hopefully they shrink a bit. I'm looking for a pretty "normal" fit, not slim but not relaxed either.

Does this mean you have to end on 4/20/2008?

I've got a left-leg leg-twist going on right now and if it weren't for the fact that my jeans are too long to wear them uncuffed, I wouldn't be bothered by it. Is this caused by the drying of the jeans I'm assuming in a tumble dry?

The leg twist is just a characteristic of the denim when it shrinks.

I've got a left-leg leg-twist going on right now and if it weren't for the fact that my jeans are too long to wear them uncuffed, I wouldn't be bothered by it. Is this caused by the drying of the jeans I'm assuming in a tumble dry?

more complicated than that. has to do with the amount of hand pressure of the person that is sewing the fabric together and such that when shrunk, the leg twists. not sure the exact details of why and how it happens but i know it has somethign to do with the person sewing the denim together.