Warehouse Denim Contest [pics and discussion]

cheep

i only ask cause mine have no real wear since ive been mixing it up with a couple other pairs and i ony go to school, sit and back so no real hard wear yet im still contemplating washing mine for the first time at the one year mark. i want to see some different results from different washing frequencies to see some results...

come on people i know you are out there...

Been rainy lately in NYC so I won't have full jean shots until the weekend, but I snapped a couple of a detail pics a short while back. It was fun guys.

3006740623_98fa53b123_o.jpg

3006740367_436a96ffda_o.jpg

3007576000_3902eee0e4_o.jpg

3006740685_a6b2819839_o.jpg

Rest of em, plus older pics, are here.

The beauty of these are definitely in the details. Once I get those full shots and everything I'll put it up in the main pic thread.

i just took a picture of my pair as today is the 365 day and there is almost no wear on them. prob has a few months wear to class and back in them and thats about it. these are prob my most comfortable pair of jeans so im perfectly ok with the slow fading of these.

Yeah I really wish I had rotated these more with other denim so that they would last long. Now, the crotch is all busted, the hems are starting to fall apart, all the stitching is crumbling, denim on the front and back oft he knees is wearing through...

should make separate thread for the contestants.

i'm deciding if i should even bother giving my 660s their wash. tomorrow (11/9) is my 1-year.

I would do the wash, it brings out the contrast. For my last one I washed and dried hot, didn't even turn them inside out.

Didnt want to keep posting pics here, so I just put pics in the "results" threak

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

man im so bad at this lol.. i stopped wearing these mid july because of extreme crotch tearage.. i was biking down a hill and ripped major havoc on the crotch of them. haven't had time to repair them because of new APCs, Sugar Canes, Marc Jacobs, and Crate Selvage.... ahhh times of dedication

really amazing fades on here

I've started wearing my Warehouse 660 from last weekend myself (limited run by BiG). I sized down 3 on these babies and they fit spot on

• 2 months later...